No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

He was already a gun coach when he joined us in 2021.

Had coached for 15 yrs in the AFL system at Richmond (aligned - Coburg VFL senior coach), Collingwood, Brisbane, Richmond (VFL premiership coach), then us.

We could have replaced Clarkson with McRae. We chose not to, and the Pies are the beneficiaries.

It is the “romance” of having a former player, like Sammy, lead us to a premiership.

Critically only 3 former coaches fit that description - Kennedy, Parkin and Joyce.

Not saying Sammy can’t or won’t.

It is the “romance” of having a former player, like Sammy, lead us to a premiership.

Critically only 2 former coaches fit that description - Kennedy and Parkin.

Not saying Sammy can’t or won’t.
Joyce also played for Hawthorn.

Forgot all about Riley Thilthorpe until he was subbed on just now. 2020 really was a stinker of a draft. Third season and i'm not sure any player looks like being a real star. Barely 2 weeks in and 2022 draftees are already performing better.

Reckon the Crows might struggle againt the Blues, despite Strapping Young Lad 's mate's protestations about never beating the Crows at AO.

Although, that said, I'm guilty of mocking people for making grandiose predictions based upon a sample of one. So who the hell knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broad is looking at a couple of weeks on the sidelines with that dangerous tackle. Parnell was really wobbly.

Looks sickening to be very honest. Every time we play against Tigers, I don't care if we're losing the game as long as none of our players got hurt or injured.

Tom Mitchell with another more than handy game of 27 possies, a goal, 5 tackles and 8 clearances.

And some posters on this forum were saying they were glad to get rid of him and he is Collingwood's "problem" this year.

Yeh, struggling to see the problem for Collingwood here TBH. Is playing well and winning considered a problem these days 🤔

He keeps this up he could win another Brownlow, very problematic (for the Hawks not the Pies I mean).

Broad is looking at a couple of weeks on the sidelines with that dangerous tackle. Parnell was really wobbly.
Surely gone for at least 2-3. He did everything they’ve been trying to stamp out of the game.

So many tigers players are absolute grubs.

Tom Mitchell with another more than handy game of 27 possies, a goal, 5 tackles and 8 clearances.

And some posters on this forum were saying they were glad to get rid of him and he is Collingwood's "problem" this year.

Yeh, struggling to see the problem for Collingwood here TBH. Is playing well and winning considered a problem these days 🤔

He keeps this up he could win another Brownlow, very problematic (for the Hawks not the Pies I mean).
Yeah but we got a pick in the 40s and 50s mate.

This is a silly take.

He’s playing a different role at Collingwood, feeding it to others and he’s not getting the ball as much which is one of the major issues we had with him continually getting the ball in bad spots and just dumping it.

Who isn't getting a game in the worst midfield in the comp.
He had a concussion that meant he couldn’t be considered for the practice game ahead of others.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back