No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night, North v Freo. 😉
By the letter of the law it wasn’t.

Deliberate can only be paid once the boundary umpire calls it out of bounds and the umpire called time before the boundary umpire could call it.

Regardless of when the siren goes, the game is called when the umpire calls time. It’s not a perfect system but it’s all we have.

Only two games in, but Sheezel is actually doing it better then Daicos was last year.

They are both freakish talents aren’t they. Although I can’t believe the amount of legrope teams give these sorts of players as they run around and rack up absurd numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So only two when the game was on the line and the calls were so blunt they couldn't lie, but often you say. :thumbsu:
Still fuming about the one that Gieshen said was correct call for a Cyril rundown of a cat defender in that losing streak. “The cat player gathers the ball, takes three strides to steady to kick, so we’re happy with that being no prior”

GC and Adelaide look terrible too
Gold Coast I thought looked good today bar the last quarter.

Adelaide I think will get 6 wins minimum this season, especially with the home ground advantage. They were within a point of Richmond half way through the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back