No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood killed the magic trick, by talking about it through the week. You can see it's in the players head 'we don't want to win like this' sic Mcrae said. Worst coaching blunder of the year.

One of the weirdest phenomenoms about 2023 was that people saw Pies as some all conquering team that was about to start a dynasty.

Dees should have rolled them first week if not for horrific goal kicking, and they won the GF by a kick.
Squiggle confirms they are the worst flag team of the last 20 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind them anymore. I hate Geelong and the Saints more. I pity the scum
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Squiggle confirms they are the worst flag team of the last 20 years
Anyone with eyes could see. Said at the time that both Geelong and Collingwood (though mostly Collingwood) were very lucky that much better sides have shit the bed in the times they won these two flags. Melbourne and GWS the big ones, Dogs and Brisbane to an extent and Carlton have taken far too long to come good.

That and they've been dragged over the line by all time greats from those 2000 - 2010 drafts. I think history will show that any generation where Scott Pendlebury and Joel Selwood never managed a Brownlow is the strongest generation for midfielders of all time.

If we overtake Collingwood we would have received Ginni and a second round upgrade for a third round pick.
...and a 6 pick second round slide last year, from 33 to 39

Cheap as chips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back