Oppo Camp General AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

just in case you missed the sarcasm, he's extracting the urine. MJ copped a lot of flak last season for standing and pointing (at the glaring breaches in our defence). He's playing quite well ATM under Ross.

damn grammar police
I know its and just cant be stuffed.
Its the internet doesnt matter how its written as long as people can read it an :) understand it ok.

Just like i will never bother typing its correctly etc

See what i said about Carlton earlier.
Come finals time there gameplan an forwardline will struggle.
Not worried about them come finals time one bit.
They will be good during regular season, where pressure isnt as intense.
As soon as clubs apply finals type intense pressure they struggle.
Essendon put them under that kind of pressure an :p thats why they lost.

Yeah, what ^this guy said.

I can't keep ignoring it without pulling up on it, it's driving me batshit crazy to the point where I've really taken no notice of what you've just said. Only excuse for speaking like that is if you're 12 and even then - your teachers should be ashamed of themselves. :p This isn't a text message, people don't take your POV seriously when they can't get through it without tripping over every few words.

Just saying.. :)

Yeah, what ^this guy said.

I can't keep ignoring it without pulling up on it, it's driving me batshit crazy to the point where I've really taken no notice of what you've just said. Only excuse for speaking like that is if you're 12 and even then - your teachers should be ashamed of themselves. :p This isn't a text message, people don't take your POV seriously when they can't get through it without tripping over every few words.

Just saying.. :)

Yep, completely agree. I usually just skim over posts like that and ignore them mostly.

I stopped reading S-ma-2 posts months ago.

Just could not be bothered getting your name correct, that N is just so far away and do not get me started on typing a 1 directly after the 2.

For the record I am not convinced you knew the difference. Just saying

Look out it's the Grammar Police!

AN

The form of a used before words beginning with a vowel or with an unpronounced h: an elephant; an hour.

AND

1. Together with or along with; in addition to; as well as. Used to connect words, phrases, or clauses that have the same grammatical function in a construction.
2. Added to; plus: Two and two makes four.
3. Used to indicate result: Give the boy a chance, and he might surprise you.
4. Informal To. Used between finite verbs, such as go, come, try, write, or see: try and find it; come and see. See Usage Note at try.
5. Archaic If: and it pleases you.

Idioms: and so forth/on 1. And other unspecified things of the same class: bought groceries, went to the bank, picked up the dry cleaning, and so forth.
2. Further in the same manner.

and then some Informal With considerably more in addition: This project will take all our skill and then some.

Sorry Sman, just thought I would mention it. :eek:

I am so glad you did this, I did the same thing a week or two back but nothing changed. I admit, it was not as obvious as your effort.

I might be a bit one eyed with this, but I'd like to see one of our guys chase down Adam Selwood/Ashton Hams/Scott Selwood and right at the point when they expect contact, our player pulls up and they flop onto the floor.

Hopefully it will embarrass them into stopping it.

Would love to see this. My old man suggested it the other day.

You do see players dummy contact with bumps/punches etc. so why not the odd tackle

Then when they do fall over and look like idiots, we ping them for holding the ball :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record I am not convinced you knew the difference. Just saying

Its the bogan coming out in me

I speak on here the same way i do in life.

"Tell Brett an Em to come round next saturday for beers an footy, we gonna smash gold coast".

I guess we really are becoming an endangered species :(

Always annoyed me that Proud bogan used such perfect grammar all the time.
Its an absolute disgrace to see a bogan talk like that.

In future i will try and put that D where it belongs

Back on topic

As long as we aproach this game with the right intensity and apply lots of pressure to Carlton mids, we should win.
Hope its not a wet and miserable day.

Would love to see this. My old man suggested it the other day.

You do see players dummy contact with bumps/punches etc. so why not the odd tackle

Then when they do fall over and look like idiots, we ping them for holding the ball :D:thumbsu:

I reckon we just go the tackle really hard. A bit like the tackle that took carazzos shoulder. Hit them real hard, if they duck, they are going to get hurt. Bugger the free kick.

I watched the last half of yesterday's match, and while Collingwood won and led in all the key stats, it was pretty unimpressive from them. The team element of their play is gone and they rely on a few stars to get the job done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back