AFLW General AFLW Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mon Con wins Women's AFL Player of the year 😍

Norf fans salty

I only watch RFC play so I have no idea what sort of seasons other players have.

I did notice that Brizzy & the Roos doubled our score in the finals losses. Then Brizzie & Melbourne almost doubled their opponents score in the Prelim.
Not sure what it says about anything

Last edited:
I only watch RFC paly so I have no idea what sort of seasons other players have.

I did notice that Brizzy & the Roos doubled our score in the finals losses. Then Brizzie & Melbourne almost doubled their opponents score in the Prelim.
Says Brisbane and Melbourne are playing a different game to everyone else.

I only watch RFC paly so I have no idea what sort of seasons other players have.

It has been suggested that by training for over 6,000 hours you could become a professional golfer. Routine, repetition and refinement are the keys.

The lesson from this is all too clear, the more your list embodies this, the closer you become to being among the best.

Our team took a giant leap forward this year. Now, more of the same is required - Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane are in the refinement headspace. We are still in the repetition space, having just developed our routines. Fun times ahead with good management.

It has been suggested that by training for over 6,000 hours you could become a professional golfer. Routine, repetition and refinement are the keys.

The lesson from this is all too clear, the more your list embodies this, the closer you become to being among the best.

Our team took a giant leap forward this year. Now, more of the same is required - Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane are in the refinement headspace. We are still in the repetition space, having just developed our routines. Fun times ahead with good management.
That’s 9 months if you don’t sleep. What are you waiting for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW General AFLW Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back