News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Evo is the only time I really watch competitive Smash, but this year's grand final was lit.

Hungrybox finally getting his win and looking at how much it shattered Armada was after he lost 2 sets in a row.

It's funny how at every EVO the hardcore fighting game fans want to retire Smash (especially Melee for some reason), but its numbers just shit on everything that isn't Street Fighter.

Evo is the only time I really watch competitive Smash, but this year's grand final was lit.

Hungrybox finally getting his win and looking at how much it shattered Armada was after he lost 2 sets in a row.

It's funny how at every EVO the hardcore fighting game fans want to retire Smash (especially Melee for some reason), but its numbers just shit on everything that isn't Street Fighter.
Is it a dislike for "simple" gameplay mechanics or just not being Street Fighter, you think?

As a huge Sonic fanboy who still replays all the classics a few times a year this has me both hyped but also very skeptical. The remixed Green Hill zone looks like a fan game. Sure it'll be more polished than that but there's something about it that's bugging me, those new sections don't have the flow of the original, looks very mashed together similar to some of Sonic CDs earlier levels. Did like the boss though.

Studiopolous looks fantastic, the music, the clever enemy design and the easter eggs.

Just hope the only reason it wasn't announced for NX is that being a small team they don't have a dev kit yet, surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to skip the platform where most of Sonics fanbase resides? Just concerned that Sonic Teams game had NX at the end of the trailer but this didn't.

As far as Sonic Teams game, if it's similar to Generations (which it looks to be with the whole 2 Sonics thing again) I'll be happy. Maybe tidy up classic Sonics physics this time.

Was hoping they'd announce Sonic Generations as being available for BC on Xbox One.

Last edited:
As a huge Sonic fanboy who still replays all the classics a few times a year this has me both hyped but also very skeptical. The remixed Green Hill zone looks like a fan game. Sure it'll be more polished than that but there's something about it that's bugging me, those new sections don't have the flow of the original, looks very mashed together similar to some of Sonic CDs earlier levels. Did like the boss though.

Studiopolous looks fantastic, the music, the clever enemy design and the easter eggs.

Just hope the only reason it wasn't announced for NX is that being a small team they don't have a dev kit yet, surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to skip the platform where most of Sonics fanbase resides? Just concerned that Sonic Teams game had NX at the end of the trailer but this didn't.

As far as Sonic Teams game, if it's similar to Generations (which it looks to be with the whole 2 Sonics thing again) I'll be happy. Maybe tidy up classic Sonics physics this time.

Was hoping they'd announce Sonic Generations as being available for BC on Xbox One.
Most people think Nintendo wants everything hush hush. Wait and see I suppose.

http://dukenukem.com/?age-verified=71bc72b73f
14141804_1353701921327113_1918824259937207556_n.jpg

????? Remaster would be sweeeeeeeeet!

Bulletstorm is getting re-released on PC, PS4 and XB1 apparently with added content and updated visuals, and if you pre order you can play as Duke Nukem (lol).

This was one of the most underrated games when it came out IMO. Would happily again after waiting for a heavily reduced price. I'm more hopeful that it means a sequel is in the works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterling Archer: secret agent turned private investigator turned… rock star? That’s right, this Thursday everyone’s favorite spy from “Archer,” the hit animated series on FXX, makes his long-awaited Rock Band debut as part of our March content update for Rock Band 4.

“That’s awesome! But why Archer?” you may ask. Well, I’ve got two words for you: “Danger Zone.”

When we received word that the Kenny Loggins mega-hit was coming to the Rock Band DLC Music Library, our thoughts immediately went to Archer. We’re big fans of the show. In fact, you could say that we like Archer as much as Archer likes, well, “Danger Zone”. So we reached out to the good folks at FXX and Floyd County Productions to see if they’d like to do something special for Rock Band and Archer fans and they jumped at the chance. An Archer cameo in Rock Band was happening.

33057236320_b68a43e7cd_o.gif

That Archer model tho :mask:

Remove this Banner Ad

News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back