General Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sorry I thought he was a wingman. What would he be worth?

Hard to say. More than a 2nd rounder. Less than a 1st rounder. We really need a small forward or a key back.

Hard to say. More than a 2nd rounder. Less than a 1st rounder. We really need a small forward or a key back.

What about our second rounder? Will be pick 19-22.

Poor bloke got best again in the ressies and still won't get a shot

Bit like that but then again we are spoilt in the middle at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded him for upgrade of second round picks. More than likely not many 'live' picks for us with LTI guys such as AJ and Rohan back and a few rookies deserving upgrades at the end of the year

Bit like that but then again we are spoilt in the middle at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded him for upgrade of second round picks. More than likely not many 'live' picks for us with LTI guys such as AJ and Rohan back and a few rookies deserving upgrades at the end of the year
He deserves a full game in the ones I just don't know who to drop

What about our second rounder? Will be pick 19-22.

just for information purposes with gws and gc compo picks the 2nd round will start at 21. dogs would be looking at a finish from 3rd from bottom to 5th from bottom at a rough guess. meaning dogs 2nd pick likely to be 23-25. free agent compo picks will be added but with only 3 free agents likely to attract end of first or better picks and the fact i doubt all 3 will leave they shouldnt push those early picks out to much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

General Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back