Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

That old lady in a charity shop that took him out with a coffee cup just caught him by surprise. Was a cheap shot

So cheap it was worth $300k in damages.

I see you are all having a bit of fun slandering me, you all have an opinion but none of you know me and if you were in my actual presence I can guarantee that all of your big mouths would disappear, I fear nobody!

No Power.jpg

I see you are all having a bit of fun slandering me, you all have an opinion but none of you know me and if you were in my actual presence I can guarantee that all of your big mouths would disappear, I fear nobody!

Please do a cover of Saturday Night's (Alright for Fighting) next.

Trevor “****ing” Dunen.

The only man to be incarcerated with every campaigner that ever made the news and have a story about them form when he worked in the prison kitchen with them.

Trev used to make Rattatollue in the Fremantle Kitchen with Eric Edgar Cooke when he was 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is this ******* thread always at the top of the GD board. LET IT DIE
it wasn't for a long time

now I'm going to periodically bump it just to be a campaigner

I've no idea what you mean but here's a " like " anyway

Claims of stealth mod doing stealthy deeds vs those who claim he has no power here. It's a big story in certain dank corners of the internet.

Hey I'm beginning to think this Trevor isn't our Trevor at all but some kind of pseudo Trevor.
he's no Trent from punchy that's for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back