Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly don't see what he did wrong, she touched him then the other one attacked him with a coffee mug. Obviously we don't see what happened before that, but based off that they were in the wrong.

There's probably a good chance he was carrying on like a peanut prior to filming that video given his previous form.

Some of these Op Shop employees work for free and make sacrifices to do so.

Uni students, those with disabilities on a pension and older unemployed on the dole trying to gain experience in a place where their service is being valued and they have to out up with a fruit loop like this, more respect for them.

Honestly don't see what he did wrong, she touched him then the other one attacked him with a coffee mug. Obviously we don't see what happened before that, but based off that they were in the wrong.

i don't have a lot of time for people who act provocative and then try to claim victimhood.
it really shows that just because you touched someone first, you're not necessarily in the wrong.

She tried to cover his camera, not punch him in the face. What a loser.

Would love to provoke this fella in to hitting me so I could have him charged (after I 'bash the **** outta him in self defence' (copyright bunsen burner)) and I don't think it would be very difficult on either.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She tried to cover his camera, not punch him in the face. What a loser.

Would love to provoke this fella in to hitting me so I could have him charged (after I 'bash the **** outta him in self defence' (copyright bunsen burner)) and I don't think it would be very difficult on either.

Sent from mTalk
Social justice warriors can all gagf

Remove this Banner Ad

Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back