Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Gero resident I can tell you,Trevor the fool is as someone posted a serial pest
Banned from IGA etc
Is mentally irregular and needs help
Came close to belting him myself on at least 2 occaisions
Stop at red lights then you campaigner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it would've been a borderline red light run -

with the way he introduced it before the footage started I would have thought it was the kind of red light running where it forced a car with the green light to stop...

surely there must be a prize for most over the top reaction for that bright spark

it would've been a borderline red light run -

with the way he introduced it before the footage started I would have thought it was the kind of red light running where it forced a car with the green light to stop...

surely there must be a prize for most over the top reaction for that bright spark
I'ts one of the problems with dashcams... They're handy things but for some people, having got one they are then so desperate to show everybody something that happened on it that they go looking for trouble.

I remember a couple of years ago I was waiting to cross the road in the city, and a bloke was riding his bike with a camera on top of his helmet. Some other people walked across in front of him and he started going off, "I've got you on camera!" etc etc. Trouble was, they had crossed so far ahead of him that they were over the road and onto the other side and didn't even notice the guy was yelling at them.

I'ts one of the problems with dashcams... They're handy things but for some people, having got one they are then so desperate to show everybody something that happened on it that they go looking for trouble.

I remember a couple of years ago I was waiting to cross the road in the city, and a bloke was riding his bike with a camera on top of his helmet. Some other people walked across in front of him and he started going off, "I've got you on camera!" etc etc. Trouble was, they had crossed so far ahead of him that they were over the road and onto the other side and didn't even notice the guy was yelling at them.
Great for local news too, a mate's son is a boy racer, and up on charges of leading a police chase, carjacking, and generally being a complete dick, and every time he's in court they cover it because they get footage of him coming from the remand centre, and they've got footage from the dash cam of the car he pinched, and the coppers chasing him. Nice cheap, and not so cheerful story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back