Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this would come under vigilante laws so Trev could be prosecuted just on those grounds.

BTW, I've had a stomach ulcer and I sure as hell wasn't grunting or gasping like that.

So he just zooms past all the traffic doing the speed limit and then has the nerve to scream abuse at the horse driver as he illegally overtakes him in a 1 lane road? Yes you just got that also on camera incriminating yourself you dumb campaigner

Other than the obvious (you're a ******), is there any actual reason to mount a camera on your car and record your every move?
There was a video on facebook where an Asian driver carelessly sideswipes the dashcam owners car. Asian driver gets five of his family/friends to write to his insurance company to lie about the incident to make out that it was the fault of the other driver.

Sometimes cameras are unfortunately very useful.

There was a video on facebook where an Asian driver carelessly sideswipes the dashcam owners car. Asian driver gets five of his family/friends to write to his insurance company to lie about the incident to make out that it was the fault of the other driver.

Sometimes cameras are unfortunately very useful.

Really?

It's my understanding that any crash involving an asian is automatically their fault.

As it should be

**** that was funny.

My favourite part:

"If you could fight, you'd have gotten out by now."
Then shortly later.

"You're a ****ing wimp. **** you dickhead. SUCK MY ****!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hoe he polished that guitar well before he restrung it.
Check out his super dapper haircut. You can tell he owns an Oroton umbrella to keep the rain from messing up that scone.

I just hope those guitar strings didn't cost too much. Would hate for him to miss out on his 1.4 million dollar house.

Lol, his comments on the youtube page are hilarious.

I had already gained success Australia-Wide as a guitarist/singer, but fame has never sat well on my shoulders. I am a very private person and most of my mates are successful artists, writers or performers, like minded souls all trying to deal with the trappings of fame, just like myself. Then I started to write and publish articles on the net, I think I had my five millionth reader last month. Being asked for autographs, receiving thousands of fan-mail letters from fans and being stopped in the street to have photographs taken became a “normal” part of my life when I was performing in my home town of Melbourne but it frightened me. To me it’s crass, I am a man driven to be successful and I have been highly successful. I learned long ago that I didn’t really like fame but I am stuck with it forever. That’s one of the reasons I moved to Geraldton, where I am left well alone and most people here have no idea who I am, and that sits well with me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back