Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im keen to go

Haven’t attended a grand final yet so would love to go esp if i can get a 2nd ticket for me old man

Just going to re-post a request for 1 or 2 tickets (not AFL members or corporate). If you have them, please feel free to get in touch!

Looking for 1 ticket don't care where it is happy with anything that just gets me in the ground. Life long supporter already missed out on going in 2010 don't want to miss the chance to see us again. Please PM me if you have anything!

Back in 10/11 you needed to be at least a social club member to go into the ballot but now it's changed to 3 priority levels.

Is that a change of philosophy by the club or do we merely have a lot less top end memberships and can't fill our ticket allocation with them alone?
Less top end memberships. Nearly everyone who entered the ballot got a ticket.

Tickets just went on sale for anyone who has a barcode. If you get one, please feel pity on me and get me one too please!!! Pay you back in all you can drink at the game!

If there is anyone willing to sell tickets and don't want to fist me in the ass as well as take a kidney and my first born child, would love 2 tickets to take a mate that missed out in 2010.
I’d draw the line on the kid too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very keen on 1 ticket. Don't mind if standing or restricted. Just want to be there. Happy to pay good dollars

Wanted 2 x Tickets. (More if available)
Couldn't go without taking my daughter.
Can't pay much more than face value.
Cheers.
PM me.

Maybe the afl needs to take a look at this thread and see the disgraceful situation they’ve created.

40,000 of each of the competing clubs - at bare minimum - should be available to the members of those clubs. The other 20k can be charged at exorbitant prices - like the “on-sellers” sell them at.

I was offered 2 prelim tickets for 1300... and I told the bloke to shove them up his ass.

Im definitely no millionaire but I can afford to pay several thousand dollars for a ticket or 2, but in principal I won’t.

The fact that long term members, like me and the thousands of us out there, have to cop and absolute hammering after paying memeberships, buying merchandise and wasting money fro subscriptions etc is an absolute debacle.

I know guys and gals out there who struggle to make ends meet but cough up dough for top dollar memberships and they still need to battle it out to get a ticket.

This part of the game is what will drive me away completely. I’ve already stopped attending matches, but seeing the supporters get shown the door when the big stuff starts is enfuriating.

Hi,

i have 2 x Standing tickets in M10 (great southern stand)
looking to swap for seats,
please dm to arrange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back