Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll say it again, none of the players you mentioned help that problem. Even Schache, while the best of them is very raw and will drift in and out of games. Right now Hawkins and Menzel are our leading goal kickers, and we still have both.
I'll say it again.

If you think that Stringer, Schache or Watts are average or "we don't need them" then you are the one who has no clue IMO

Lobbe I can understand but he's better than Stanley and probably Zac Smith too for that matter.

Hawkins is 29 and Menzel has no legs and is not a KPP.

Mackie and Lonegran gone from the backline too

Been a poor trade period for us
I really hope we are going after Key Position players in the draft, because if we pissed away Stringer and / or Watts to get more midfielders I'll be livid
Even if we draft them, we will have to wait 5 years.

What a waste IMO.

Wash your mouth out!

Buzza is Cam Mooney.

Stanley is a natural CHF.

Sav Rat is Nic Nat.

Who needs Schache for sweet FA when we've got these guys!

I want Schache too PS, but don't you think it's strange that VIC clubs aren't banging down the door trying to get him. Obviously there are some issues there that we aren't aware of. I'm sure we've done due diligence on him or maybe he just doesn't want to play for us..

So the person who said the Ablett deal won't get done till 1:58pm is looking like a genius now. Gold Coast scabs! I wonder how long till Gil gets on the phone or comes down. "Get this fkin Ablett deal done now you muppets!!" Surely the AFL will be salavitating about the fairytale prospect of Ablett, Selwood and Dangerfield running around together creating AFL magic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake looks oh so happy to be a Bomber
DMdyPlmUIAE_q8o.jpg

So the person who said the Ablett deal won't get done till 1:58pm is looking like a genius now. Gold Coast scabs! I wonder how long till Gil gets on the phone or comes down. "Get this fkin Ablett deal done now you muppets!!" Surely the AFL will be salavitating about the fairytale prospect of Ablett, Selwood and Dangerfield running around together creating AFL magic!
I'm not so sure, AFL seem to despise + disrespect Geelong.

But I'm off for a panty liner just thinking about it ;)

I want Schache too PS, but don't you think it's strange that VIC clubs aren't banging down the door trying to get him. Obviously there are some issues there that we aren't aware of. I'm sure we've done due diligence on him or maybe he just doesn't want to play for us..
Or maybe Brisbane have been telling the truth...

Just a thought!

Teams have a tendency to chase "sure things" as opposed to speculative ideals.

Would you chase Schache for 10 days only to be told no?

Teams will go hard now IMO.

We should be one of them.

Schache is a better prospect than anyone in this draft IMO.

Really starting to think the Ablett deal isnt happening, there hasnt been any news at all so far other than speculation that it will happen.
We're waiting on the Lang deal to go through I thought. Get 30 for Lang then that goes toward Ablett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back