Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand it.

Rohan and Dahlhaus won’t kick 20 between them ffs.

Unsure of that. But perhaps we can review in hindsight.

I think they'll offer more than what we have. Whether that be goal assists and forward pressure or hitting the scoreboard.

So I disagree on your sentiment.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t understand it.

Rohan and Dahlhaus won’t kick 20 between them ffs.
Over his last 45 games Rohan has kicked 54 goals which equates to 27 goals a year if measured in full seasons.

Second year in arow they have tried to move him on .
Wouldn't be surprised if he has cracked the shits with the club big time.

Geelong have fuuu all forwards has it is .You already have a guy who can kick a bag and win you a game for you on the list in menz.
Did they actively try to move Menzel on last year, or was the club open to him looking around, ie: "here is our best offer, if another club has a better offer on the table & you wish to accept that, then we'll wish you all the best at your new club."?

This year it sounds more along the lines for all of Menzel, Murdoch & Thurlow, "explore your options, we'll assist with a trade to a new club the best we can, but if nothing suitable presents itself then we'll sit down & re-access the situation after the trade period."

Trade week?? Fortnight?? Month?? Or whatever they call it... Is this the biggest WANK fest going around??
Listen to Trade radio.... BS show full of tossers.
SEN 1116.... BS flying around by so called i dunno... so called journos or sports pundits. I call them Tossers.
They make up shit all of them... and then give their opinions disguising them as fact as if they are some sort of experts??
Please give me a break.
Can't wait until the draft. Then it will start another line of BS of selling hope i guess.
Anyway...

RANT over.

Cheers Boys & GO CATTERS!!

Yes forget Trade Radio.. lets listen to draft radio ... and it will be Aunt Mabel and Uncle Llewellyn talking about who good little Max was when he was just a little Prince... "he was alway good kid helping me and Mabel plant the Rhubarb and Radishes ... and he really played a lot chess when he was young so he really is a thinking footballer.....oh no doubt he should picked #1 for sure"

I do agree ..that going by previous years.. the trade period is all about the first day or so ..and then the last day or so ... its where most the interesting action happens..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys and Girls , I haven’t been around for awhile as I needed a break after such a poor season , some things never change lol. Anyway , what’s your take on Gregson ? Would he be worth considering for the Saints given our lack of talent on our list ? Or are his leg issues too bad ? I have to admit I know little about him .

Go Saints

he looked good his first season... after that .. roll the dice if you wish.

Over his last 45 games Rohan has kicked 54 goals which equates to 27 goals a year if measured in full seasons.
Which isn't outstanding but still better than a few on our list so an improvement.

Which isn't outstanding but still better than a few on our list so an improvement.
And he's still a more talented footballer than Jordan Murdoch whichever way you look at it.

The name Gary Rohan and the words "full season" in the same sentence is quite funny. He has played 106-games in 9-seasons. Averaged out, it equates to just under 12-games per season he has played in his 9-years of AFL footy. 96-goals from those 106-games isn't the best return from someone who plays as a permanent forward either. I don't think at 27 that his injury and inconsistency issues will just disappear.

The name Gary Rohan and the words "full season" in the same sentence is quite funny. He has played 106-games in 9-seasons. Averaged out, it equates to just under 12-games per season he has played in his 9-years of AFL footy. 96-goals from those 106-games isn't the best return from someone who plays as a permanent forward either. I don't think at 27 that his injury and inconsistency issues will just disappear.

I'm sure with us he could push that 12 games per year into single figures.

I

And yet over that time he has been a automatic selection at Sydney (when fully fit) who have been a pretty good side. Clearly there are problems with Rohan, which is why we are probably getting him for free, but I think he has Murdoch covered pretty comfortably.

I

And yet over that time he has been a automatic selection at Sydney (when fully fit) who have been a pretty good side. Clearly there are problems with Rohan, which is why we are probably getting him for free, but I think he has Murdoch covered pretty comfortably.
Not this year he wasn’t. Got dropped to the neafl twice and finished the year there.

10 a year behind Menzel by my account on that formula.
Rohan actually moves though and is prepared to chase and tackle.

The quicker we show the Menzel's and Guthrie's of this world the door the better off our club will be. Because right now we're tolerant of laziness and mediocrity.

Rohan actually moves though and is prepared to chase and tackle.

The quicker we show the Menzel's and Guthrie's of this world the door the better off our club will be. Because right now we're tolerant of laziness and mediocrity.
You smoothy you know Gufrie's my weak spot.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back