Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints board must be melting from just receiving Pick 58.

Its a risky trade for us if the contract value is high, no certainty we will get a solid output from him.

Worth the punt though in the last hoorah with the current group of stars.

Yeah a bit but they have a lot of positive stuff happening ... and what we dont know is how much you back my back stuff will happen down the track.
If the come at Charlie Constable for example

11 afl games for 22 goals 17 is a fair bit of the footy for a bloke who was I believe on the outer.

Something has gone horribly wrong at that Club since the GF loss.
A lot of very talented players like Betts, JJ, Gibbs and Greenwood on the outer and wanting out.
Won't surprise if they turn it around in a new environment

Out: Cunico, Jones, Scooter, TK, Z Smith (tomorrow)
In: Simpson, Zuthrie

In Limbo: Buzza, Henderson

So without J Steven, we have 3 list spots. Picks 14, 17, 24.

I suspect we won't get the J Steven deal done.

Then we may delist both Buzza and Henderson, or one.

Otherwise, we then go into draft night, with other clubs knowing we need to trade out Picks 36 and 37. Which means we will get peanuts in return.

Best to trade them now during trade week for Future picks or Pick upgrades, unless we delist Buzza and/or Henderson.
Now with J Steven on board, its only 2 list spot vacancies.

Picks 14 and 17.

You'd have to say now that Buzza and/or Henderson will be delisted, most likely the former. Potentially being rookie selected later.

So I expect us to go to draft with three live Picks this year.

Trading up if possible using 36 and/or 37, and potentially trading into next season's draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the bitching about our list management this trade period so far has been a major success and anyone who disagrees is .........

I mean we got a haul for Kelly and straight swapped Steven for Smith which is a massive win

Oh we've done super well.
Im just worried our long contracts to fringe players will stop us using all our picks.

Interesting. Hes not worth 37 and 93 is too low. Future R4 is about right unless its a fringe player swap because of our list spots or consolidating picks. Its only going to leave us with room for 2 picks so we will need to be creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back