Rumour GFC 2023 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port saying p 25or noithing

Edmund makes a loooottt of sh*t up.

Doesn't really gel with what Davies said earlier today, so I'm inclined not to believe it.

In my mind, we'll see if they get something extra from Essendon to put into the Sav deal, and then reassess.

If it gets to 7:25 and they've straight swapped Duursma for BZT, got Sweet for 49 and given up their own Future 2nd and 41 for Soldo - then we'll likely accept 25 as they won't be able to offer anything else due to being hamstrung in trading any other future picks/not having any picks this year.

As Sav's manager said, won't happen until late tomorrow in any case - which gives trade radio their 'frantic final hour.'

Edmund makes a loooottt of sh*t up.

Doesn't really gel with what Davies said earlier today, so I'm inclined not to believe it.

In my mind, we'll see if they get something extra from Essendon to put into the Sav deal, and then reassess.

If it gets to 7:25 and they've straight swapped Duursma for BZT, got Sweet for 49 and given up their own Future 2nd and 41 for Soldo - then we'll likely accept 25 as they won't be able to offer anything else due to being hamstrung in trading any other future picks/not having any picks this year.

As Sav's manager said, won't happen until late tomorrow in any case - which gives trade radio their 'frantic final hour.'

💩💩 Journalism..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It starting to piss me off that the media continue to say it's pick 25. When all the concessions are factored in it's pick 30

Added to that pissing me off, Ratugolea refusing to take medical checks at Norf and the Dawks. Clearly, we have been talking to those clubs about a deal that is more to our liking.

A "Pissed Off" M

It starting to piss me off that the media continue to say it's pick 25. When all the concessions are factored in it's pick 30

Added to that pissing me off, Ratugolea refusing to take medical checks at Norf and the Dawks. Clearly, we have been talking to those clubs about a deal that is more to our liking.

A "Pissed Off" M

Not sure that's accurate, the Suns 1st pick is 24 which will get swallowed up in Walter bid

A "Pissed Off" M
It can piss you off as much as it likes
But it’s currently 25. It’s not pick 30
Its 25

Also, he’s extremely far from Australia so doubtful he’s going to do a medical, I don’t blame him

Im a little annoyed by the fact Port have a FR2 to trade and havent included it in the deal, as it probably gets the trade done if it was. Or shown they are open to trading Lord...talk about hard to deal with...

Seems like Port have tried to have their cake and eat it too this trade period: they refuse to trade out much to increase their trade assets but want to get the world in return. Im a little perplexed by the lack of media attention Ports attitude this trade period has gained as it seems borderline delusional to me. Meanwhile us and Essendon get criticised for trying to extract a fair price for highly valued players.

At this stage if 25 is as good as it gets id be prepared to let Sav walk to the draft, as 25 will be nearly 30 on draft night, which is a useless pick, letting him walk to the draft and getting pick 25 amount to the same for me: nothing.

Theres a not insignificant chance a club will pick him up prior to Ports first pick at 25, most clubs would jump at a ready made defender with a pick in the late first round, and a few have plenty of cap space to accomodate him. If Port want their man they will need to get the trade done, how they expect to do that and still trade for Soldo and BZT will be interesting to see over the next 36 hours.

Not sure that's accurate, the Suns 1st pick is 24 which will get swallowed up in Walter bid
But if you're a club like Geelong or Essendon, who respectively finished seventh and eighth-last on the ladder this year, you might not be on the clock until Pick 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back