Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

King is as close as you can get to a young Tom Hawkins. Cameron would be the wily veteran.

It would be a very good replication of that 2022 setup.

But again, it is not going to happen so I am going to avoid talking about it.

well at the end of the day, this is an internet forum called ....rumours and wish lists. i rather aaron cadman myself if going down the fanciful path.

well at the end of the day, this is an internet forum called ....rumours and wish lists. i rather aaron cadman myself if going down the fanciful path.
Cadman would be good. Probably cheaper too.

Oh no, don’t drag me into another discussion that could get me in trouble

what's with the passive aggressiveness my man. did someone had a go at you for suggesting unrealistic trade targets in a wish list thread?

There's never been an issue around discussion of fanciful trade suggestions or additions to wish lists

Though there was a simple request to move a multi-day discussion of past Geelong premiership players and whether they counted as A-grade, B-grade or role players etc, to a more suitable thread - pretty sure we aren't re-drafting players from the 07 grand final win

King fixes a massive Hawkins sized hole
In our list for the next 8-10 seasons.

We will find it easier to fix the midfield

St kilda are not trading king though.
Or marshall.

I didn’t say it was easy. I said it was easier.

The hardest piece to find in footy is the key forward to build the team around. I will always take that over a midfielder if it is available.

But I don’t think we should be talking about King. He will stay at st kilda on a long term deal.

I am not sure we are allowed to talk about players that are unrealistic to be traded or not able to be drafted.

Better to be safe than sorry
You can talk about whoever you want.

If king wanted I come here I'd be on board for sure. But I think if you're building for a better team next year than we had this year you can't have significant midfield retirements and not being in an mature mid or ideally two. We'll still have a good forward line without Hawkins

Caroline Wilson reporting Hawthorn are offering Perryman a five year contract at 800k a year… this bodes very well for the extremely enthusiastic reports on Smith I’m hearing.

I must add. We are into Oliver but the belief is at the moment that we have no chance.

Also, we are deep into Bont - I by no means am saying we will get him - but we have been into him deeply since his draft year. Chris Scott and Wells loved him as a junior and obviously pretty handy now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Caroline Wilson reporting Hawthorn are offering Perryman a five year contract at 800k a year… this bodes very well for the extremely enthusiastic reports on Smith I’m hearing.

Also puts Stengle’s new contract into context!

I must add. We are into Oliver but the belief is at the moment that we have no chance.

Also, we are deep into Bont - I by no means am saying we will get him - but we have been into him deeply since his draft year. Chris Scott and Wells loved him as a junior and obviously pretty handy now ;)

Will never happen but just thought brings me the highest levels of ecstacy. Oh I love Bont, I love watching him play. Picturing him in the hoops? It's almost too much.

Will never happen but just thought brings me the highest levels of ecstacy. Oh I love Bont, I love watching him play. Picturing him in the hoops? It's almost too much.

It would be pretty great.

Danger, Cameron, Bont.... Would contine a tradition of bringing in one of the best players in the game via trades very 4-5 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont?

He's a pre-FA, and come next season he's a UFA
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

About as much chance of Bont and Oliver getting to Geelong next season as there is Brett Spinks.

All I'm hearing is Smith - and some kid from GWS. Smith seems to have almost been a lock for 2 years if we believe people close enough to discussions.

About as much chance of Bont and Oliver getting to Geelong next season as there is Brett Spinks.

All I'm hearing is Smith - and some kid from GWS. Smith seems to have almost been a lock for 2 years if we believe people close enough to discussions.
GWS kid? Cadman is coming home!

All good news although I kinda feel the bolded be like below....

Kinda the same as im pretty deep into Kate Beckinsale and she's gonna be at work here tomorrow.. and ive been deep into her since her draft year too...Damn keen since her first movie and still pretty handy now.

So I may not have many positing opportunities after I get fired for chatting with the talent.... LOL

Got no chance but still interested lol

GO Catters

All good news although I kinda feel the bolded be like below....

Kinda the same as im pretty deep into Kate Beckinsale and she's gonna be at work here tomorrow.. and ive been deep into her since her draft year too...Damn keen since her first movie and still pretty handy now.

So I may not have many positing opportunities after I get fired for chatting with the talent.... LOL

Got no chance but still interested lol

GO Catters
good Luck with Kate
hope it goes in your favour

Peatling, Stone, & Angwin the only ones who make any sense who are OOC.

Imagine the melts. Best doggie of all time and he leaves to go to the cats... We'd be the most hated team in the AFL.
Goes to Geelong, wins the Brownlow he couldn't get at the dogs then does a Norm Smith/Premiership double.

Teams would want us relegated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back