Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

I spoke to someone who knows Duncan's oldies yesterday.

Apparently he is definitely keen to go on.

Although has cooked vibes about him.

I mean a fit Mitch Duncan playing as a sub... That isn't a great sign.

If he hangs around offering good leadership behind the scenes and at a low wage then I'd live with that.

If he wants to stay in a coaching role i have no issues as hes a great family man and values person but he is too slow for the afl side sp should be delisted.

Hopefully the same recruitment guys who decided on Mannagh last year was watching that too, Heron was fantastic and something we could benefit from (speed out of the contest)....anyone know how his season was overall?

He hasnt been as dominant as mannagh was the whole last year but hes shown enough. I would rookie him if hes willing to move interstate.

Insert Mexican girl Gif

I like this gif better

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Duncan should retire

Stanley parfitt rohan murdoch willis jeka hardie will all go.
I reckon foster is 50/50.
Clohesy will be offered a deal but him and knevitt might look for more opportunities elsewhere.

Duncan should retire

Stanley parfitt rohan murdoch willis jeka hardie will all go.
I reckon foster is 50/50.
Clohesy will be offered a deal but him and knevitt might look for more opportunities elsewhere.

I'd give Foster another year.

He's a big boy, and there's just a hint of 'something'.

I'd give Foster another year.

He's a big boy, and there's just a hint of 'something'.

He shows signs but then disappears for 90min. But how many other list changes we have might save him for 1 year.

I think his age could count against him, do you see him as he is, playing as an inside mid at AFL level. What Tim Kelly did was unusual, usually these types of players become flankers or wingmen at the next level

At worst I think he makes a wingman with good pace. But he seems to have a reasonable inside game as well albeit in VFL standard competition.

He’s only 24. Might just be a late developer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been waiting for a cryptic Bailey Smith post all day. Give a bit of joy on a sombre day. Finally posts something on Instagram....

just a photo of his abs.

I see Knevitt as a wing who can use his height to create a mismatch forward or roll back into defence. Just got to get games into him I reckon.
Yeah I agree he can be played there but I don't know that he has the speed to be super effective, this is what I said of him 2 days after the draft when he was an inside mid

Looking at what Wells was saying about his running capacity and his marking forward and back they might try start him on a wing and have him be a Menegola type, gut running to help out in the backline, might need it with the lack kpds coming through. One he fills out the wiry frame he could end up going to stoppages or go forward g-train style

I'm mostly just pointing out that with the attributes he has you can make a player out of him, you just have to figure out how. He just seems like he's got plenty of options if midfield doesn't work out

Been waiting for a cryptic Bailey Smith post all day. Give a bit of joy on a sombre day. Finally posts something on Instagram....

just a photo of his abs.
Hope he does it tomorrow.

I know it doesn't really matter when it happens, but it's a sentimental thing that really concludes this season and gets you raring to go for the next one.

Make it happen Baz, really FIGJAM it up and make GF week all about you (and us)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back