Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Also,

2024 Free Agency Period

The AFL introduced free agency at the end of the 2012 season, giving players another vehicle where they can transfer from one club to another. Free agency is a common form of player movement in major football and sporting codes around the world.

Free Agency Opens: Friday October 4 at 9.00am
Free Agency Closes: Friday October 11 at 5.00pm

Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period

Trade Period Opens: Monday October 7 at 9.00am
Trade Period Closes: Wednesday October 16 at 7.30pm

With Smith a possibility

Oliver’s meeting yesterday

Martin to Geelong

That’s Bulldogs, Demons + Calton fans we’ve p1ssed off

Hawks + Tigers fans hate us

Who else do we add to our Bingo card?

IMG_0698.jpeg

Cigar05

All this Smith + Oliver trade discussion is thirsty work, just scooted to the bottle shop + old mate Tuggers’ fan started in on me 😹

Long story short.

F1 picks
Dees want Oliver to stay
Doggies deserve top $ for Smith
Geelong no salary cap
Yadayada!

My retort: “Did you see video of Dusty saying he’s happily retired? Well, a close friend in Geelong recruitment department said Geelong has already signed Dusty”

🤥
Damnation! Wish I’d said Martin instead of Dusty

😜

Sorry if it's been asked but...why ? Don't get me wrong bocoz I didn't mind Jack through his career as an oppo supporter but putting our mc caps on or list management caps on, where does he fit in ? Fwd/mid rotation role ? Thanks in advance

Crameri goes in the 28+ category I think, so that's another one who didn't work out. Interesting list. I'm not optimistic on Martin bucking the trend tbh, I'd put money on him playing less than 10 games for Geelong before he retires/gets delisted again.
Yep, right on Crameri. Martin has in his favour the low cost so no big deal if he does play under 10.

Wow mate. I didn't know that. I hope everything is travelling ok.
Have they diagnosed a particular condition? i.e Pitt Hopkins, Angleman. Or did they just say lvl 2 autism (for example).

My oldest has level 3 autism and moderate intellectual disability. We think he might possibily have CP (not directly related) but waiting on an MRI to be done and some genetic testing. Our 5yo has level 2 autism and ADHD (I do understand TK's dilemma re the kids). We are lucky these days that the assessments are better than they used to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Bailey Smith nominates Geelong thread is now open

An easy option to keep Bailey chat in one location, and keep other non Bailey chat here - note, there's no issue for discussion to continue in this thread

Hmm and not much room for a resting Dangerfield. The smalls are pretty reliable when it comes to injury too. I think Dempsey to the wing/midfield group is an almost certainty, but it’s still a tight group to break into.
Maybe one more year on the wing for Ollie but the way he moves i think he has a bit of Connor Rozee about him

My oldest has level 3 autism and moderate intellectual disability. We think he might possibily have CP (not directly related) but waiting on an MRI to be done and some genetic testing. Our 5yo has level 2 autism and ADHD (I do understand TK's dilemma re the kids). We are lucky these days that the assessments are better than they used to be.
Wow. I hope the mods let me post this, just this once.
I have a neighbour whose daughter is lvl 3 and non verbal. I see how hard it is.
Follow Neuren pharma. It's an Aussie company.

They are trying to do everything in this space. And ph3 trials are coming in 4 months. I dont know your specifics but just (maybe ask) to see if you could be included in Australian trials. If they even do that.
They already have an approved drug for retts. They specifically target kids.

Thought the info may help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back