Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

With Furphy looking better as the year has gone on ruck just doesn't seem like a need right now.

Conway if he can stay fit and play 15+ game
Blics/Furphy can cover 5-10 games between them and SDK could play a few if needed as well.

At most i would grab a back up ruck for a 4th rounder to play a few games if needed.

If at the end of next year Conway can't stay fit Edwards isn't coming along then go for a ruck.
I haven't been able to watch much vfl due to family commitments but I am keen to get a view on Furphy. Any specific games of his I can go watch that you recommend?

I haven't been able to watch much vfl due to family commitments but I am keen to get a view on Furphy. Any specific games of his I can go watch that you recommend?

Furphy's game against North was probably his best, but he's shown good signs in all of his games, even his first game playing at FB he showed good athleticism, physicality and a want for the ball.

Not bad, he would go alright. I can see him being motivated to get away from Ross and St Kilda potentially looking to cash in
Smith & Steele.

Really trying to bump up the female contingent of the membership base (Or male, NTTAWWT)

Sorry Clarry, you're just not the right fit for the direction we're taking.

Furphy is miles off afl conditioning.

He's more conditioned than Sean Darcy. He also performed well in the running in preseason:

"Meanwhile, basketballer turned Category B rookie ruckman Joe Furphy, who joined the club in September, highlighted his strong running capacity in a running drill, finishing ahead of a group of talls."

Maybe the gun midfielder is Jack Viney and he wants out because of the off field issues surrounding the club?
There was noise regarding him a few years back

Maybe Trac wants out after how his injury was managed during the match and the other shit going on at the club...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jack Viney is an A grader there’s a hell of a lot of them running around the AFL nowadays then.

Hey guys,
Very (very!!) long time lurker, first time poster. I know full well that debut posts are taken with a grain of salt so make of this what you will.

A mate of a mate says he has been told by a very close contact at the club that Smith is 100% done and dusted and has been for a while, which lines up with everything we've been hearing lately.

He also said that we are "very heavily into a superstar midfielder that no one is talking about". We have Stanley, Tuohy, Duncan and Hawkins coming off the books, and Dangers contract was heavily back ended, so we have a LOT more cap room than people realise.

No, I'm not making it up. And no, I'm not Mahlepi. But it looks like the "mystery mid" might actually be a thing this year. The question is... Who?
Walsh could use a change of scenery away from the rabble that is Carlton.

That'd be unreal.

Walsh, Smith, Holmes, Bruhn, Clark, Stewart, Atkins rotating through 😍
If I get to choose can I grab us a Zak Butters please, I could really get behind that move 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back