Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

I saw him at the tennis with a girl once, she was much better looking than him...
In fairness, Clayton could make Magda Szubanski look like Miss Universe.

It's good to see we don't discriminate with Baz & Clarry truly at opposite ends of the male appeal spectrum.

I'm proud of the club once again.

I'll have to take your word for it.

Would've served them right if they'd be sprung, but then the AFL would've allowed them to cower behind the anonymity of their 3 strike rule, so not much would've been achieved.
I mean we have basically our own newspaper and radio station that will bury things as well so it is what it is rightly or wrongly

What have we done to upset Sydney fans - other than the 22 GF

Think you're reading into it wrong.
They're still upset at the AFL. And rightly so.

In fairness, Clayton could make Magda Szubanski look like Miss Universe.

It's good to see we don't discriminate with Baz & Clarry truly at opposite ends of the male appeal spectrum.

I'm proud of the club once again.
Maybe that's why he's interested. We managed to turn Ranga poster boy Lingy into "2009 sexiest AFL player".
Clarry wants in on some of that Geelong secret sauce.

I mean we have basically our own newspaper and radio station that will bury things as well so it is what it is rightly or wrongly

Yeah, I know I'm being a bit naive, but I'd just like the AFL to be more active and transparent in their fight to create a cleaner game.

Silly and futile I know, but still......

To be fair it was an almighty shellacking.

That’s the AFL being the best version of themselves

But also a lesson that you don’t pinch players from them
Imagine the offices of the AFL the day that news came out that Buddy was not going to GWS

Think you're reading into it wrong.
They're still upset at the AFL. And rightly so.

They've expanded their rant to say that Geelong players get added benefits like APCO vouchers - that's a new one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My biggest " No idea " is I honestly don't have a clue is... What in a trade sense is , What we will have to give up for Oliver?
Iv got no idea.... Is it a 1st round? Or is it just a 2nd round?
Iv got no idea 🤷‍♂️

Tom Morris just reported that the meeting with Oliver went very well. Whatever that means.
With the connections Morris has got at MFC, it's starting to sound like this 'source' he's got is either Oliver's agent, or Clarry himself.

I'm not a fan of him, but must admit that when he's talking about Melbourne, he's generally on the money.

Well this has taken our minds off Bailey Smith for a few hours.

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Speaking about Baz....

When the F%Ck is the bloke going to say the words " I want to play for Geelong "
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

My biggest " No idea " is I honestly don't have a clue is... What in a trade sense is , What we will have to give up for Oliver?
Iv got no idea.... Is it a 1st round? Or is it just a 2nd round?
Iv got no idea 🤷‍♂️
It will depend on how much Melb pay of his contract

A little bit? a pick in the 2nd or 3rd round
Half ? a late first or early second
None ? Geelong walk away

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back