Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Also,

2024 Free Agency Period

The AFL introduced free agency at the end of the 2012 season, giving players another vehicle where they can transfer from one club to another. Free agency is a common form of player movement in major football and sporting codes around the world.

Free Agency Opens: Friday October 4 at 9.00am
Free Agency Closes: Friday October 11 at 5.00pm

Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period

Trade Period Opens: Monday October 7 at 9.00am
Trade Period Closes: Wednesday October 16 at 7.30pm

No sympathy for that shitruck Club Melb - caught up in a post premiership splurge and signing off on 1.3mil. Then he goes off the boil, has weight and training issues and God knows how they handled his mental health, considering their other not so well hidden skeletons.

He can come here at a price they need to meet, at least 400k-500k. I'd say 700k tops from us. It won't be at too much of a disadvantage to Oliver, buying a premiership window, a healthy lifestyle, at a successful and culturally beneficial Club.

Surely that's worth whatever percentage of pro rata Melbs falls short on him, and motivational. Bring on trade week, and the Masters of the late get.
This will be a big test of how much they actually give a shit about their players, other than just talking shit all the time.

A pivotal moment for the Club IMO.

This has to be your other account Fishgutz... you must run a few different accounts..
I just wanted to give you a bit of an insight into FishGutz, and the GFC BigFooty board.

We're a bunch of unique individuals.

We're here to engage with our minds, and our hearts. Let's exhange our ideas, thoughts, and even our energy.

FishGutz speaks from the heart, and to speak from the heart, you need to have courage! You need to be honest, and authentic.

He's not always going to get it right - and sometimes - you're not going to agree with him. But that's okay.

Just like you, he cares.

Just like you, he's passionate about the game.

If you want to come along for the ride, join him on the GFC BigFooty board, because he just loves the footy.

This will be a big test of how much they actually give a shit about their players, other than just talking shit all the time.

A pivotal moment for the Club IMO.

Too right. It's not even relevant to me that we might benefit. Let him go (there was some intermittent talk about STK) and gain some happiness after what he's given them, and the mental distraught they've contributed too.

Too right. It's not even relevant to me that we might benefit. Let him go (there was some intermittent talk about STK) and gain some happiness after what he's given them, and the mental distraught they've contributed too.
Yeah the guy needs a fresh start, whichever club it's at.

Actually legitimately confused...

I'm a previous guy, but I'm not that guy, and I'm not Mahlepi. Watched the Xmen trilogy again and found the username clever. Fair point though if another person was called 'shadow'...as it appears I've conflicted with another person's username already.

I'd change it to 'sleepy cat' as my hayfever is driving me nuts and making me very blocked at night, but unfortunately, I don't have those powers just yet :(
Sorry no offence intended and didn't mean to imply that at all, my post was just meant in jest. Welcome back btw, bet you've missed all this lol ✌️

I just wanted to give you a bit of an insight into FishGutz, and the GFC BigFooty board.

We're a bunch of unique individuals.

We're here to engage with our minds, and our hearts. Let's exhange our ideas, thoughts, and even our energy.

FishGutz speaks from the heart, and to speak from the heart, you need to have courage! You need to be honest, and authentic.

He's not always going to get it right - and sometimes - you're not going to agree with him. But that's okay.

Just like you, he cares.

Just like you, he's passionate about the game.

If you want to come along for the ride, join him on the GFC BigFooty board, because he just loves the footy.

Hahahahahahaha dude, that made me lose it. Probably the funniest post I’ve seen on BigFooty genuinely laughed way harder than I should’ve at that hahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Um Baz?

Err I'm sure this is fine

View attachment 2132087
Well I wouldn't say he was the best but definitely top 10-20. Many top players have off the field issues... Ablett Snr, Carey, Cousins, Kerr - list goes on and I'm sure I've forgot a lot.. The same thing that makes these players great also leads to an appetite for excitement off the field.

Oliver showed grace + character to go to the Bluey last night. Props to him.

The concern is that MFC have behaved in a shifty, underhanded + careless way towards him.

We’re well aware of Oliver venting anger + frustration in ways unacceptable to many.

Still, the public only knows from media leaks + conjecture. It’s clear MFC are a chaotic predicament of their own creation.

Who really knows how Oliver was treated? People only react to how they’re treated. Perhaps Oliver is immature for his age + resorted to finding comfort + happiness in unhealthy ways.

The toxic culture + endemic turmoil may have manifested from clashing egos, resulting in resentment + persecution.

The firm statement by MFC president, Brad Green that Oliver is staying at Dees, contradicts attempts to offload Oliver this year + last.

How will MFC proceed? Will Oliver be the quarry of damage control? Coerced to tow Melbourne’s attempts to appear ordered + unified. Only to be ostracised again?

How can a fragile, disenchanted, mistreated + miserable guy recover if there is a third betrayal.

Bazlenka has outstanding teeth 😁
Stunning teeth + smile.

If Bazlenka comes to Geelong, he'll have time to grow the short bits of hair + begin the season with the blonde bob + headband
:hearteyecat: :hearteyecat: :hearteyecat:

1728070117511.png 1728070181868.png 1728070239526.png

1728070367435.png 1728070506502.png 1728070644069.png

1728070798547.png

You just know Bazalenka has to do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back