List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 trade discussions! (Gibbs swapped for Wigg or 2nd)

Do you think Gibbs will be an Adelaide player by the end of this trade period?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif

Averaged 22 possessions a game and almost 5 tackles, kicking 15 goals this season.

If we don't get Gibbs this club is ****ed in the head.

Can't expect much for Lyons given he was out of contract and we didn't want him.

I think it is foolish. I thought he was already better value than Thompson and Douglas this year.

Worse case scenario and we don't trade in a midfielder and one of either Sloane, or Crouch bros get injured, at least he could slot in the midfield without losing too much.

I'll give the club the opportunity to show these picks will get the Gibbs deal over the line. If they're not then I'm officially finished with this club.

Disgraceful treatment of Lyons. Absolutely abhorrent.

Just glad we still have Thommo... excuse me while I vomit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 2 players, 1st round picks, 1 year into the system and your making the call on Doedee and Milera already...WOW..

Poster I replied to was talking about impact next season, do I think Milera and Doedee will be A grade contributors in a premiership side next season? No, no I don't. Will they past that, well I can't make that call.

He is a bit overrated, but pick 43 is an utter joke for a player who played 20 games (and many of them well) for a finalist.
Only explanation is that GC were going to take him to the PSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back