Gibson to Hawthorn Thread: Gibson will be traded: Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

After allowing the Roo's time and space...it appears as though the hawks will land Gibbo.The Roo's had 3 days to try and convience Gibson that his future was still at Arden St...but its was to no avail...The Roo's have now told Hawthorn the will do a deal...GREAT NEWS.......:thumbsu:
NOW THE BIG NEWS.............in a further development...Jesse Smith is weighing up his future and is believed to be very much keen to join Gibson at the hawks...:eek:
Thoughts on Jessie please...

Re: Gibson's ready to move..

The Roo's had 3 days to try and convience Gibson that his future was still at Arden St...but its was to no avail....

Dasher, please a reputable source or link.

Good news on Gibson:thumbsu: No one doubts the potential of Jesse but I would place him in the Mitch Thorp "im always injured" shelf. If we are going to trade Thorp he might be worth the risk, you would not want both keepin the trainers busy.

After allowing the Roo's time and space...it appears as though the hawks will land Gibbo.The Roo's had 3 days to try and convience Gibson that his future was still at Arden St...but its was to no avail...The Roo's have now told Hawthorn the will do a deal...GREAT NEWS.......:thumbsu:
NOW THE BIG NEWS.............in a further development...Jesse Smith is weighing up his future and is believed to be very much keen to join Gibson at the hawks...:eek:
Thoughts on Jessie please...

Todays HUN reporting the Kangaroos tried for 4 days to talk Gibbo out of leaving the club and he didnt want a bar of them.
The Kangas have now conceeded that they will deal with Hawthorn to get the Gibbo deal over the line :thumbsu:

If Gibbo is going going, then let's a get a deal done.

If Jesse really wants to go, I can understand it. See my comments on the other thread.

Remember, people, every player who we think might come to hawthorn means one more player we have to get rid of.

We MUST pick three in the ND/elevate rookies.

Add that to Boyle+Dew out, and Burgoyne+Gibson in, that's three more we have to get rid of

yes, I know that's obvious, but I can't see that many apart from Burgoyne and Gibson being done...maybe one more.

If Gibbo is going going, then let's a get a deal done.

If Jesse really wants to go, I can understand it. See my comments on the other thread.
Pick 25 & 26* & Jarryd Morton for JWS & Gibson

*assuming the rumours about willo to essendon are true (which seems very likely)

Remember, people, every player who we think might come to hawthorn means one more player we have to get rid of.

We MUST pick three in the ND/elevate rookies.

Add that to Boyle+Dew out, and Burgoyne+Gibson in, that's three more we have to get rid of

yes, I know that's obvious, but I can't see that many apart from Burgoyne and Gibson being done...maybe one more.

Ah yes...the third one is the "big fish" that we're supposedly trying to land!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the whisper is that Jolly from the swans wants to come back to Melbourne & that we've spoken to his management a couple of times!!

We've also spoken to Dean Cox and Aaron Sandiland's management too.

Now, imagine all three as our ruck division.... couldn't afford to pay any other players I reckon.

We've also spoken to Dean Cox and Aaron Sandiland's management too.

Now, imagine all three as our ruck division.... couldn't afford to pay any other players I reckon.

LOL

In regards to Jolly moving when I think about it it makes a bit of sense.....why would the Swans be going after Seaby when (a) they have a number of ruckmen and (b) why would Seaby want to play 2nd fiddle to Jolly like he has been to Cox at WCE.

LOL

In regards to Jolly moving when I think about it it makes a bit of sense.....why would the Swans be going after Seaby when (a) they have a number of ruckmen and (b) why would Seaby want to play 2nd fiddle to Jolly like he has been to Cox at WCE.

Well, first up, why anybody would want Mark Seaby is beyond me. Unless they need someone tall to change the lightbulbs in the clubrooms. A third round for Seaby seems over the money.

Re: why the swans want him is anyone's guess. The smaller ground might suit him better. Maybe Roos, who was the guy interested in him, saw a particular role for him to play etc. The thing to remember is Roos slated interest about 2 months ago, so I'm not convinced that it's about Jolly leaving but that's not to say it isn't.

Seaby actually isnt that bad........probably as good as Jolly was before he moved from Melbourne to the Swans.

Not so sure about that. Kipster said he's really struggling in the WAFL these days. Perhaps the change of scenery will do him good.

Two GS...today in the sun and last night late on SEN....:thumbsu:Confired by Roo's on the station.
buggered if i can find it & I'm good at finding links lol.........:p

Re Seaby posters saying he's crap ect he would be better than Taylor & Renouf IMO

buggered if i can find it & I'm good at finding links lol.........:p

Re Seaby posters saying he's crap ect he would be better than Taylor & Renouf IMO
Back page in Hutchy's section. Not sure if that page makes it online.

Have to disagree on Seaby. He is very very average. Despite Taylor and Renouf's drawbacks, they can provide significantly more than Seaby.

Nah, the addition of Seaby would just give us an extra layer of crap.

But in all seriousness, with proper ruck coaching, unlike this year, I'm confident Taylor can become more effective. And and as for Renouf, still young, and can see a huge upside to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibson to Hawthorn Thread: Gibson will be traded: Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back