Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Triggering Tiger bant, or just weak as piss?

Asking for a friend...

He doesn't watch Richmond games when they are crap.

He has been calling for Yze to be sacked for weeks, including last week, but ignore the Tigers valiant efforts against all odds.

A clear bandwagon jumping/part time fan.

Lols, your tuggers will be smashed next week.

He is annoying but AP at least is the only bay Richmond flog that always posts on the gameday Fred's here.

He is an authentic and true Bay Tiger warrior unlike pretty much most of the rest of his Richmond bretheren

b036b548-edad-4789-832f-33825af589da_text.gif
Meh. I turned this off at half time to watch The Acolyte (goat btw). Now I'm back to watch Tuggers choke or the Crom lose.

#zackahwinstheinterwebz

He is annoying but AP at least is the only bay Richmond flog that always posts on the gameday Fred's here.

He is an authentic and true Bay Tiger warrior unlike pretty much most of the rest of his Richmond bretheren
He’s not Total Tosser so he scores goals for that. Seems to be on the reasonable side of most non-footy discussions so I find him tolerable compared to your average Tugger nuffie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. I turned this off at half time to watch The Acolyte (goat btw). Now I'm back to watch Tuggers choke or the Crom lose.

#zackahwinstheinterwebz

Enjoy your small victories my nerdy friend, I will enjoy basking in your meltdown on Sunday Night after Carlton crush your Essingtin. And Wosh has promised to bake me some of her trademark carrot cake too (not really, but I can I imagine they taste as sweet as your tears lol :) )

Enjoy your small victories my nerdy friend, I will enjoy basking in your meltdown on Sunday Night after Carlton crush your Essingtin. And Wosh has promised to bake me some of her trademark carrot cake too (not really, but I can I imagine they taste as sweet as your tears lol :) )
Just remember. Even when you go missing when we win I can still bant you from your old posts :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back