Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready. B&F on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hi,

Oh, and let you all know, I'm not here to take part, I'm here to take over.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
nice im gonna be in the pocket doing heaps of cool goals fyi

So what am I supposed to do and where am I supposed to post?
Crush the oposition and in here and match threads

Everyone important are currently playing State of Origin so those threads are active

But any random thought in here is always welcome

So what am I supposed to do and where am I supposed to post?
Don't stress mate. It currently the off season. The new season will start in about a month and we'll let you know. I'll be running the B&F in here in about the next week if you'd like to join in then.

Don't stress mate. It currently the off season. The new season will start in about a month and we'll let you know. I'll be running the B&F in here in about the next week if you'd like to join in then.
I’m a chance of winning, even if it wasn’t part of it?

I’m a chance of winning, even if it wasn’t part of it?

Well we have a new award for most hypnotic avatar.

Although I have spent a long time staring at Mila and Alyssa...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm ready to receive my participation medal.
Budget was a little short for participation medals this season. On the bright side, the board approved a 50% pay rise for the captain.

Unfortunately my daughter has decide tonight is the night she refuses to sleep. I'll now have to take her for a drive which will cause about another hours delay.
Um, this is the Royals.....
Wheres your nanny at...........

Unfortunately my daughter has decide tonight is the night she refuses to sleep. I'll now have to take her for a drive which will cause about another hours delay.
Drive safe skip!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready. B&F on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back