Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

If I can find a ball gathering position, I might be motivated to post more. Never been one to rack up the stats or feature prominently in games.

We did send fumbler down in the past.

Depths of despair is how low you go.

Now only to get rid of that WGS fella and the Sog and Royals will be as good as they once were........ hey Leo?

I shall demand a prime forward position in S19! Forward pocket or CHF

I'll attract the heat and you can get open to kick goals. I'm not interested in personal glory these days. Take me to a flag WGS :)

G'day fellas. I'm new to this thing and still undecided about whether to join the GC Royals, Hawks or Roys...

Preferred position 1: Inside midfielder
Preferred position 2: Outside midfielder
Preferred position 3: Half forward line
Number: 14
Height: 187cm
Weight: 90kg

Here's your last chance to convince me.
The Gold City Royals, NOW WITH EXTRA 3KZ is Football! Very hard to go past the Royals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe SoO takes this long.

I thought it would be finished any day now but NOOOOOOO game 4 is still a day away.

I wouldn't know - I didn't bother signing up for it.

But I'm ready for the season proper to start - only in the last week or 2 have I felt like I'm missing it.

I wouldn't know - I didn't bother signing up for it.

But I'm ready for the season proper to start - only in the last week or 2 have I felt like I'm missing it.

You're not playing? :hearts:

#scrapthesoo

I do think the long break has been beneficial in some ways but it's about 2-3 weeks too long.

Can't wait to start playing with the Royals. Purple is going to suit me.

Petition to change our colours? We can't have Juggs getting too comfortable here!

Treat me mean keep em keen aye?

You're not playing? :hearts:

#scrapthesoo

I do think the long break has been beneficial in some ways but it's about 2-3 weeks too long.

Can't wait to start playing with the Royals. Purple is going to suit me.

I lost interest in SoO very early on. I've decided to not even bother as I'll likely take the spot of someone who is interested and I'd rather keep myself fresh for the season proper.

Also I'm lazy. Actually it's mostly just that that's stopping me from playing. I really don't want to work out who is apart of my state side while the metro jokes, Parma/parmi potato cake/scallop or yokels/country folks debates are rolled out every 8 months.

Hi All,

The first ever SFA beyondblue Charity All-Star Exhibition Series is starting next week.

Any donation to a brilliant cause by Tuesday, 3rd February will make you eligible for selection.

For more information, see HERE

To donate, follow this link:https://give.everydayhero.com/au/bigfooty-sfa-community-charity-match

pMjc3x3.jpg

Two announcements;

Announcement #1

Dr. Pepper is now our primary sponsor, and also our new full-time sports scientist. Refer to him for all medical-related mishaps/thirst world problems.

Announcement #2

I need a name for my Ultimate Footy team. Let me hear some suggestions. Whoever delivers me the worst name will be rewarded with the ruck-rover position for a yet to be determined game... I am thinking, maybe, round five.

Two announcements;

Announcement #1

Dr. Pepper is now our primary sponsor, and also our new full-time sports scientist. Refer to him for all medical-related mishaps/thirst world problems.

Announcement #2

I need a name for my Ultimate Footy team. Let me hear some suggestions. Whoever delivers me the worst name will be rewarded with the ruck-rover position for a yet to be determined game... I am thinking, maybe, round five.
Dr Pepper Lonely Hearts Club

Two announcements;

Announcement #1

Announcement #2

Marlowe's Angels

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back