Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll start the game tomorrow

Code:
1. WGS      55  M   Vat-Grown Assassin   Pirate King           Bloodlust   Industrious Volatile
2. Soggy    26  M   Cat Herder           Mad Scientist         Brawler     Optimist    Psychopath
3. Eastnuts 23  M   Scavenger            Urbworld Entrepreneur Jogger      Nudist      Pessimist
4. Speck    21  M   Youth Hooligan       Pop Idol              Optimist    Pessimist   Slothful
5. Gibbke   19  F   History Student      Assassin              Green Thumb Jogger      Optimist
6. Marlowe  39  M   Fallen Prodigy       Deep Space Miner      Abrassive   Green Thumb Volatile
7. timtam   23  F   Vatgrown Slavegirl   Courtesan             Cannibal    Hard Worker Trigger Happy
8. sverik   21  M   Son of a Huntress    Mad Scientist         Green Thumb Too Smart   Triggy Happy
9. Reaps    22  M   Vatgrown Soldier     Mech War Veteran      Bloodlust   Cannibal    Psychopath

One more person if you're quick Tommycash
How did I miss this notification? Maybe I'll do better if I am recruited later.

G'day fellas. I'm new to this thing and still undecided about whether to join the GC Royals, Hawks or Roys...

Preferred position 1: Inside midfielder
Preferred position 2: Outside midfielder
Preferred position 3: Half forward line
Number: 14
Height: 187cm
Weight: 90kg

Here's your last chance to convince me.
I'll bring you with me to the Maldives.

Sources indicate that bomberlegend2007 has departed the club to take up an offer elsewhere.

It would have been nice to have been informed.

Well that sucks. :/

Okey is Christian Bale and bomberlegend is Joel Edgerton in: Exodus: Golds and Royals.

Never fear, Juggs is here.

Not sure exactly how I got here though. I think there was a horse and carriage involved, I'm not sure still coming down off my Sin City high.

You can lock me in the dungeon while I detox from my season in Vegas. Chuck some wenches in with me along with Faygo, cotton candy and popsicles and I'll be good to go in about a week.

Not sure exactly how I got here though. I think there was a horse and carriage involved, I'm not sure still coming down off my Sin City high.

You can lock me in the dungeon while I detox from my season in Vegas. Chuck some wenches in with me along with Faygo, cotton candy and popsicles and I'll be good to go in about a week.
I'm stuck in the dungeon. Wise Guy Sam doesn't have much faith in the witchcraft he dabbled in to keep me here forever, and apparently I "can't be trusted" to get through the off-season without being tricked into signing a contract with another club.

It's not so bad. Sometimes he comes down with a few DVDs, grog (XXXX, ugh), and women. I'm not so sure that they were always women, though.

It's not so bad. Sometimes he comes down with a few DVDs, grog (XXXX, ugh), and women. I'm not so sure that they were always women, though.
Of course they're all women. The blindfold we make you wear is purely to enhance the experience.

Honestly you've made a desicion that you'll look back on and appreciate. Even our dungeons are comfortable. It's our purple and Gold jumper that takes some getting used to (until you realise that purple is a marvellous colour on anyone).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly you've made a desicion that you'll look back on and appreciate. Even our dungeons are comfortable. It's our purple and Gold jumper that takes some getting used to (until you realise that purple is a marvellous colour on anyone).
Being a complete and utter elitist is underrated. Purple and gold is the finest colour combination of all.

We've managed to find the one full forward in the competition who is even less accurate than okeydoke3.7, well done guys.

Seriously though, welcome to the club Juggalo Balla - after being rivals for so long this is going to take quite a bit of getting used to.

We've managed to find the one full forward in the competition who is even less accurate than okeydoke3.7, well done guys.

Seriously though, welcome to the club Juggalo Balla - after being rivals for so long this is going to take quite a bit of getting used to.

Nothing stopping you from still being rivals.

In fact if you get chummy I'm gonna start taking your belongings and hiding them in one another's locker to restore perfect balance to the world.

See, I'm still a nice guy :)

This off season has netted some huge names! Welcome Juggs, it will be great to play with you. I mean play with myself beside you.

You are incredibly creepy. I would expect nothing less :)

Speaking of Creepy, what position are you playing this season...

I want to start training in the same group as you.

I'll be up the front attempting to kick goals and bashing opposing back lines. I apologise in advance for my poor wet weather performance, perhaps I'm wearing the wrong boots.

In fact if you get chummy I'm gonna start taking your belongings and hiding them in one another's locker to restore perfect balance to the world.

Sweet, I'm low on kleenex at the moment :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back