Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

So you caused TWO teams to not reach the finals? Impressive record Juggy.

Yep I'm just that bad. Haven't played a final in 4 seasons. Some day I might just give up and join whatever team the simmer is on*

*for good luck of course ;)

Thanks for the welcome, am looking forward to being a part of the team.

Dear bgt2110,

Welcome to the Royals - a magical kingdom where your every fantasy can come true...

Assuming your every fantasy is to win a very occasional game of fantasy football!

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

Thanks for the welcome, am looking forward to being a part of the team.
You'll fit in nicely. Just so happens that #21 is vacant as well.

The last person to wear number 21 is now the Son of God.

You'll fit in nicely. Just so happens that #21 is vacant as well.

The last person to wear number 21 is now the Son of God.
I just had a quick look at the OP.

What happened to our ice-blended mocha drinks?

It was a clause in Juggalo Balla 's new contract. They needed to go.

183.x600.feat_.fallprev.books_.scr_.jpg

A snapshot of Juggs' contract with the Royals

Alright, that's it. I'm done.

I'm going to the Warriors.
Oh, if I had a dollar for every time you threatened to go to the Warriors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, if I had a dollar for every time you threatened to go to the Warriors.
When I threaten to go to a club that's not the Warriors, that's when you should be worried.

I'm away (well I technically am now too just in Sydney) for work in Chicago from Sunday for two weeks. Might be on at night USA time but may be infrequent and may be drunken.

I'm away (well I technically am now too just in Sydney) for work in Chicago from Sunday for two weeks. Might be on at night USA time but may be infrequent and may be drunken.

Are you a spreadsheet technician that gets flown all over the world to implement statistical information data display files to the various fantasy sport leagues?

Are you a spreadsheet technician that gets flown all over the world to implement statistical information data display files to the various fantasy sport leagues?
Remove the fantasy sports leagues part and you're vaguely on the right track. Well not really flown around for that but for various training yes.

When is the first game of the season ?

I hope we draw the bears the first game, we need to target that pretender Broken, making a laughing stock of us in front of the other teams by inferring we are all princesses just put a great big s-target_5294.jpg on his furry back :cool:

I hope we draw the bears the first game, we need to target that pretender Broken, making a laughing stock of us in front of the other teams by inferring we are all princesses just put a great big View attachment 107396 on his furry back :cool:
It's not far away mate. I think round one starts either next week or the week after ... As soon as the 3 charity matches are played.

I hope we draw the bears the first game, we need to target that pretender Broken, making a laughing stock of us in front of the other teams by inferring we are all princesses just put a great big View attachment 107396 on his furry back :cool:

I'd happily sit back and watch Broken single-handedly destroy you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back