2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be so good for the young players having People like Day, Sexton, Thompson etc. as veterans who can actually provide onfield guidance and also relieve the pressure and step up when we need it.

Sexton has had some nice kicks to Burgess. Forward line seems to be working together nicely.

Atkins can play the Weller role if needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he is
I would liken Atkins to a player like Weller (also not a very physical player). Probably not as fast, but usually a good kick and someone you want releasing the ball forward of 50. I’m not suggesting he makes best 22, but it could work if needed and fill a similar role on the half-back/wing rotation.

I would liken Atkins to a player like Weller (also not a very physical player). Probably not as fast, but usually a good kick and someone you want releasing the ball forward of 50. I’m not suggesting he makes best 22, but it could work if needed and fill a similar role on the half-back/wing rotation.

The role is there, maybe only for a month until Luko returns back to that position

Still not sure if Bowes is fighting Davies or Farrar for a spot

Faulkhead has looked lively and kicked a great goal there. Exciting
Missed seeing his goal but just watched him be on his hands and knees with the ball under him and somehow found a way to drag his way up to his feet with the ball and get it away.

That impressed the hell out of me.

Missed seeing his goal but just watched him be on his hands and knees with the ball under him and somehow found a way to drag his way up to his feet with the ball and get it away.

That impressed the hell out of me.

Pretty much clean pick up dodged a player and flushed one from 50

I’m sure we’ll upload the goal pretty soon

All these youngsters on fire today but I’m jumping on the Faulk head hype train. Dynamic and classy

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back