2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

i know they've been in a semi-winning team formula lately, but chol & casboult should be nervous about burgess's form. 6 goals to 3qtr time.
Or Jeffery. Burgess is a smaller tall so he could take that third tall forward spot.

Full Time - GCFC 18.11.119 def GWS 9.9.63

Disposals: Atkins (36) Fiorini (32) Sharp (28) Constable (27) Oea (23)
Goals: Burgess (6.2) Day (2.0) McPherson (2.1) Sexton (2.1) Constable/Faulkhead/Fiorini/Hollands/Moyle/Oea (1 each)
Hitouts: Moyle (39) Conroy (17) Brock (1) Day (1) def Giants 8 Total

Also, I’ve been quietly impressed by Ace the last couple of games. Got some good speed and his field kicking has gotten better. He’s just a tad small, so aerially he gets destroyed.

He works hard off the ball too.. I think one more year of development and he will breakout I think there’s others to be cut before him

How was Rory Thompson's game back from injury?

What I do like is the fact they are trialing Moyle up forward so he can play that Luke Jackson type role whilst Witts is still there

What I do like is the fact they are trialing Moyle up forward so he can play that Luke Jackson type role whilst Witts is still there

Looks a proper beast. A bargain pick up too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that’s the case, he can use his size in the future. Maybe learn a few things from Casboult, and be a Dixon like ruck/forward. Haven’t seen enough of him forward to tell. He is definitely our next main ruckman though.

Couldn’t catch the game but looks like we got an absolutely mauled by an undefeated team.

Atkins seemed like the only player to find the ball. Anyone else do much or have any highlights? Ace and Sexton a couple of goals each.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back