Autopsy Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Rd 21 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to win but also finish bottom 2 but not bottom - Cam Rayner and Luke Uniacke-Davies the two standout mids for me - very happy with either of these two.
Cam Rayner a flight risk.. Talk of Brisbane keen to trade pick 1 if they get it

I live 10 minutes from the Gabba and I've decided I'm not even going to bother turning up. I'm completely disillusioned, and the club is a rabble. No Lynch, Gaz, or head coach.

I might watch it at home, but man, what a cluster**** this club is.

I live 10 minutes from the Gabba and I've decided I'm not even going to bother turning up. I'm completely disillusioned, and the club is a rabble. No Lynch, Gaz, or head coach.

I might watch it at home, but man, what a cluster**** this club is.
Come down and drink with the BRM ya sod.

Goes for anyone from the Suns board, Lets down our sorrows together.

What's reasonable to expect this week?
It's honestly hard to pick.

Lions will obviously smell blood and want to make a statement but our boys also may come out and play like thier lives depend on it and roll over the top of them.

Then remember it's a derby game and stranger things have happened in late season derby games.

Could go anywhere between a 100 point drubbing and a 1 point nailbiter.

What's reasonable to expect this week?

I'm expecting a significantly smaller amount of 'Pleasings' in the post game press conference

This does not please me. I am no longer pleased

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspected that was the case
Way too far away from where I am.
Maybe when the tram goes all the way to the airport or Coolangatta then I could make it up there

Its not bad. Decent food. Get some strange units out there though

I do like the way Solly spoke during his first presser as coach. He knows we're not hard enough and that the greatest teams throughout history had a bit of c*nt about them but didn't overstep the line (too often) like the 2000 bombers side he was in. Yeah things wont change overnight, and talk means jack sh*t when you can't back it up, and we've got to put so much mongrel into this team to be competitive that its not funny, but I like that this is the first of many issue he is addressing (although competent skills would be a fairly important one as well you would think).

Still with all the outs Im not expecting much in this one. Although if we lose the media/peoples opinions on here will become so much more unbearable.

At least we know who the Hallahan hater is now...

Does anybody know why Sheer, Brodie, Hallahan have pretty much been absent from the seniors all year? Is there any issues regarding these guys?

I honestly cant think of a reason why they keep playing Lemmens, Sexton, Rosa over these guys every week.

Cam Rayner a flight risk.. Talk of Brisbane keen to trade pick 1 if they get it
Soft then. LDU loves a surf apparently. He might be the one we need?

Adam Cerra is my pick.

Looks a bit slow and vanilla from what I've seen of him although admittedly that isn't much. Good size and definitely can find the ball though.

Not as excited about the draft this year for some reason. Some horrible skills on display watching some of the U18s games. Just what we need, another 2 or 3 Sean Lemmens :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Rd 21 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back