Autopsy Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Rd 21 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions were woeful in the first. We were up and about. Evened up certainly. Lions on rebound is a worry though...too easy.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Bad second half of the quarter. Again it's the mids not working hard enough to help out the defenders. They have taken every opportunity pretty much besides those last two shots. We on the other hand are missing too many targets and goals

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lions were woeful in the first. We were up and about. Evened up certainly. Lions on rebound is a worry though...too easy.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Hard to keep up that pressure when you're not fit enough.
We slowed it down on occasions but some players can't hit a target 20 metres away.

Just not enough pressure through the middle once the lions get the ball. We're just letting them stream through and they keep getting extra players forward. That and we aren't taking our opportunities in front of goal. We started off tackling at an AFL standard for a change though so baby steps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lay the blame on Eade all you like, but this putrid performance is a direct reflection of the club as a whole. Each and every assistant is responsible, and it's certainly about time Ashcroft fell on his sword.

It needs to be just the beginning
Assistant Coaches
Ashcroft
Clayton
Strength and Conditioning

What a mess

So sad and disappointing for the GCS and their fans. The moral at the club must be at an all time low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Rd 21 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back