Preview Gold Coast v Carlton. Back to back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have done a Chris Yarran and sulked about his lack of game time. Instead he busted his arse finding space and taking the game on.

Yarran is 24 or 25 though, he has made a name for himself in the league whether positive or negative. Not to mention a decent living out of a professional footballer.

Sexton is just beginning and chomping at the bit, with 10minutes game time - my point is I would expect that from every kid in his first couple games.

Yarran is 24 or 25 though, he has made a name for himself in the league whether positive or negative. Not to mention a decent living out of a professional footballer.

Sexton is just beginning and chomping at the bit, with 10minutes game time - my point is I would expect that from every kid in his first couple games.
Yarran is 22.

If I were in the match committee for the Suns I'd look at bringing one of Bock or Dixon (if not both) in and go with the same sort of structure that beat us last year.

Will be interesting to watch, I personally think the Suns will be too strong after watching you closely the whole year.

who else have we got? what's the point of taking gorringe when we can take our in-form ruckman for a chance at a win and rest him against melbourne at home the next week?

Dixon will do the ruck work. Will compete well against a no NicNat WCE.

Nicholls has been targetted for a rest for a bit now. He's exhausted. Wouldn't take him to Perth, just to have him perfect for the games we should be winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicholls has been targetted for a rest for a bit now. He's exhausted. Wouldn't take him to Perth, just to have him perfect for the games we should be winning.

You must have some tasty sauces :p

When will Bock be back? Heard on the coverage last week that he is playing reserves again!

Been playing NEAFL a few weeks. A couple of bags of 4 and a bag of 9 with a few quarters spent down back here and there.

It will either be this week (unlikely) or Melbourne in Rd 20 if you believe the grapevine

..if Nicholls is as tired as you say, is Dixon right to replace him as 1st ruck..?.. ..or Gorringe?, considering that they'll be up against Krooz primarily, and he's a machine in regards to work and covering the ground.. ..you'll want your fittest ruck up against him, just asking in regards to how tired is Nicholls, will be a big ask of him i9f he's tiring to go vs Krooz..

..if Nicholls is as tired as you say, is Dixon right to replace him as 1st ruck..?.. ..or Gorringe?, considering that they'll be up against Krooz primarily, and he's a machine in regards to work and covering the ground.. ..you'll want your fittest ruck up against him, just asking in regards to how tired is Nicholls, will be a big ask of him i9f he's tiring to go vs Krooz..

He was reported as exhausted directly by coaching staff before the Richmond game. But keeping that in mind, he has played his 2 best games since then. So hard to say.

We don't want a repeat of Zac Smith where he just got burnt out.

Was Tommy exhausted before or after last week's near BOG effort? ;)

You guys looked and played great last week. As I said last week, I won't be surprised if Gold Coast wins this. Back to back wins will boost confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back