Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not believe what I saw in the venerable publication The Northern Times yesterday whereby Macorna were held scoreless, SCORELESS for the first 3 quarters. What the fudge was going on? I know that they are playing kids and stuff but scoreless? Well good luck for the rest of the year lads, I know that Plugger and Joel will still give their all for the club along with the rest of the team.
Quambatook were no doubt though the big story doing Murrabit comfortably on their own dung hill. Snibs have the club recruited heavily or wisely? Good times could be on the horizon for the Saints. As I stated before, it makes everyone take a bit more notice rather than 2-3 clubs dominating.

I must say welll done to Quamby so far, yes it is only very early but the results they have so far are great. Great effort by Whippet and all those lads who have kept that club ticking through some hard times. Hope they can keep the good results coming

So tell me , when does Quamby play Wakool, word is the Wakool boys are very keen to have a crack at the coach after his past comments under his alias 'QUAMBATOOK'. Could be an intersting afternoon.

So tell me , when does Quamby play Wakool, word is the Wakool boys are very keen to have a crack at the coach after his past comments under his alias 'QUAMBATOOK'. Could be an intersting afternoon.

players are supposed to take offence to someone posting on a footy rumour website? which of course could have been anyone trying to stir up shit, something like your doing now perhaps.

Do you have something against Tim, is he the only bloke out that way you know or are you just a moron? I know his alias and its not Q'took. Hell he's almost spelt it out to you in the past and you still can't pick up on it. What dush bag :thumbsdown:

Every one is a bit quiet. Thought there may be a bit of too and frow over the fight that spilled into the crowd between Ultima and Nully. Any news on the wash up form that?

Bring back the biff!

rumour has it darren jarman is playing under an alias at wakool named lee solar, seems to be bagging a few goals, big contender for league goal kicker. we shall see how he goes against an up and firing ultima this week

rumour has it darren jarman is playing under an alias at wakool named lee solar, seems to be bagging a few goals, big contender for league goal kicker. we shall see how he goes against an up and firing ultima this week

Surely you jest? Will struggle to kick 50 goals as opposed to Bott, Bedgie and Rowe who will trump that no worries, even Bryden Coote so not in contention there mate.

Every one is a bit quiet. Thought there may be a bit of too and frow over the fight that spilled into the crowd between Ultima and Nully. Any news on the wash up form that?

Bring back the biff!

the 'fight' was meerly a push and shove, involving most players on the ground and it didnt spill into the crowd a member of the crowd chose to get involved which was not condoned by the club of which he is associated

the 'fight' was meerly a push and shove, involving most players on the ground and it didnt spill into the crowd a member of the crowd chose to get involved which was not condoned by the club of which he is associated

Yeah well from what i heard it was pretty intense, so much so even the Ultima runner thought he was pretty tough and got amongst it! Runners there to be the messenger not to become part of any fisticuffs!

Yeah well from what i heard it was pretty intense, so much so even the Ultima runner thought he was pretty tough and got amongst it! Runners there to be the messenger not to become part of any fisticuffs!

I agree. I got rubbed out for a week for grabing a runner by the scruff of the neck that got involved in a fight. The runner got one week as well but would of thought he might of got more. NO GO ZONE for any runner, waterboy, coaching staff, crowed, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Ben Mahon is pretty tough and intelligent, just ask the peanut!!

I wonder if both the clubs will get a $500 fine and there names plastered all over the paper. If the crowd got involved is that not against the country footy code of conduct? or will the league look the other way

I wonder if both the clubs will get a $500 fine and there names plastered all over the paper. If the crowd got involved is that not against the country footy code of conduct? or will the league look the other way

wonder if ppl will get over it as it had no effect on what was a fantastic game of football. it was an intense game and some ppls tempers frayed and your right the runner and crowd shouldnt have been involved but they were and we cant change it now. a fantastic game of footy was played where a young team with 6 big name players out had a 5 goal lead at quarter time and a good side in nullawil came back and took the chocolates. i hope the league and supporters just get fair dinkum and be happy that there is 6 teams vying for 4 spots.

wonder if ppl will get over it as it had no effect on what was a fantastic game of football. it was an intense game and some ppls tempers frayed and your right the runner and crowd shouldnt have been involved but they were and we cant change it now. a fantastic game of footy was played where a young team with 6 big name players out had a 5 goal lead at quarter time and a good side in nullawil came back and took the chocolates. i hope the league and supporters just get fair dinkum and be happy that there is 6 teams vying for 4 spots.

So your saying no action needs to be taken and anything is allowed to happen as long its a good game of footy:confused:. Hope your not leading the kids around your club!

Weren't you in the car and off to get your dance on at the Cow Festival in Bendigo straight after the Shirt Tearers Monzie???

Weren't you in the car and off to get your dance on at the Cow Festival in Bendigo straight after the Shirt Tearers Monzie???

Haha nah mate i was there until the end of the seniors mate...i have a job to do at the club and i complete those jobs before my social life begins...a pity some of our players chose the Cow Festival over the game though.

So your saying no action needs to be taken and anything is allowed to happen as long its a good game of footy:confused:. Hope your not leading the kids around your club!

Action was taken on the day where umpires sent runner off for 15 mins...what else do you need thinks to happen its not like he went in throwing haymakers and like i said it wasnt condoned so lets move on. Teh runner and spectator that got involved have been spoken to at large by the club so what else needs to be done?
Were you there to see the incident or were you out at teh Mincha Cricket Oval getting in some solid net practice for the coming summer?

Action was taken on the day where umpires sent runner off for 15 mins...what else do you need thinks to happen its not like he went in throwing haymakers and like i said it wasnt condoned so lets move on. Teh runner and spectator that got involved have been spoken to at large by the club so what else needs to be done?
Were you there to see the incident or were you out at teh Mincha Cricket Oval getting in some solid net practice for the coming summer?

No i didnt see what had happened, i was busy at my own club making some slick moves off the bench.
Have had first hand experience of playing both clubs and keen to see if the leauge and clubs are happy for this sort of thing to happen. From what you have just indicated is that your club thought it was not ok and took action. Good to see.

well nackas there was not a chance in hell i was going to throw any punches. i was trying to break it up because the umpires clearly had no control over it, example of this is them sending two nully blokes off to one ultima bloke (which in a thing like that doesnt quite add up too me) and the ultima bloke they sent off wasnt even the one they said first anyway.

sounds like you are too no flags. more like no balls because you throw insults under an alias, behind a computer...

its because no flags operates out of a monumental dust level as a bloke, player and person who believes he has an opinion on footy and life. no flags... more like no laceness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back