Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Macorna have organised security to search the moula boys cars tomorrow. Wouldn't want them bringing their own grog again.

Good call kicken goals couldn't agree more, it is a low act bringing your own grog to games, all clubs are struggling with money issues and if you can help out another club by buying a few beers you should. I'm sure the Moula guys no better, most of them are a good bunch of blokes. Should be a good game.

Why are wandella waiting til now to play "Physical Football"?
Just remember Kid the umpires are awarding the votes, so anything could happen? At least it aint Benny Carter giving the votes I spose, Doran might win the seniors if that were the case!

Wandella have expected tough physical games all year Beez Kneez and the other teams have delivered. Just saying Nullawil will be upset about last time and the lure of pinching second will be a great motivation for them. Will be a hard game. A nice call about Mike Sheahan though. :D

Hope Macorna have organised security to search the moula boys cars tomorrow. Wouldn't want them bringing their own grog again.
Well I'm pretty sure all the moula boys bought their beers over the bar today. Maybe Macorna could use the profits to fix the showers. Appart from no hot water,the electric shock from the taps is special.:thumbsu:

Well I'm pretty sure all the moula boys bought their beers over the bar today. Maybe Macorna could use the profits to fix the showers. Appart from no hot water,the electric shock from the taps is special.:thumbsu:

Sour grapes... harden up and you might win a game..... princess...

love Wayne Branco Mitrovic

Snibs, if it is played at Ultima this year, why would you worry cause you wont be playing in it anyway. Take out your golf stick and get some more practise.

you cant have 2 years in a row at the grand final u selfish ug!:eek: you wanna go 10 rounds in the boxin ring.. ey!? will do tag team... this is how its goin to go down... me/ Paul Borgas Vs "Me n You"/ your dream partner!:D 7th august 7pm at the Grain Shed SwanHill.. i promiss ya paul borgas will chin wack ya!:thumbsu::) Lights Out!:cool:

Wandella have expected tough physical games all year Beez Kneez and the other teams have delivered. Just saying Nullawil will be upset about last time and the lure of pinching second will be a great motivation for them. Will be a hard game. A nice call about Mike Sheahan though. :D

Wandella finally stamping some authority on the competition with there 8 goal thumping of Nulliwul.
Great game to watch, anything nully through at them, wandella had the answers. Going to be a good finals series this year:thumbsu:

Any more news on the saints trying to secure Luke Livingston? News is that Kerang suggesting a trade: Vinnie Proud at the exchange of Livingston... any further news?

I had a bird's eye view of the game, it was as if Wandella said ok it's getting to the pointy end of the season, let's flex up and play some ball.

Wasn't expecting the touch up they gave Nully though:eek:.

Your right, it's going to be an interesting 3 way final's series, all 3 team's could win it on the day, but after what i witnessed on the weekend, it's Wandella for me.

I must admit after last years embarrassing finals performance I can't blame you but it is a final four...and I would think the Macorna boys might think that on their day they can be competitive with the top three, last year Murrabit weren't even close to the top three and yet belted the daylights out of Macorna in the first final.
Wandella have a great balance in their side but if they played Nully 10 weeks in a row I think Nully would win three of them and probably one of those by 10 goals it just happens that so far they are 2 zip against the bombers.

Well done Wandella, Nully, Murrabit and Macorna I say...

I must admit after last years embarrassing finals performance I can't blame you but it is a final four...and I would think the Macorna boys might think that on their day they can be competitive with the top three, last year Murrabit weren't even close to the top three and yet belted the daylights out of Macorna in the first final.
Wandella have a great balance in their side but if they played Nully 10 weeks in a row I think Nully would win three of them and probably one of those by 10 goals it just happens that so far they are 2 zip against the bombers.

Well done Wandella, Nully, Murrabit and Macorna I say...

I would be confident in Wandella's chances of going all the way and with Mick Bott and maybe Kyle Gillingham to come in will enhance their side. Murrabit are proven finals performers so they are a massive threat obviously. Not entirely sold on Nully or Macorna, but they will cause headaches for whoever they play. The latter two teams rely on their top five players to have outstanding days to win as the firepower drops away after them.

I would be confident in Wandella's chances of going all the way and with Mick Bott and maybe Kyle Gillingham to come in will enhance their side. Murrabit are proven finals performers so they are a massive threat obviously. Not entirely sold on Nully or Macorna, but they will cause headaches for whoever they play. The latter two teams rely on their top five players to have outstanding days to win as the firepower drops away after them.

Yes Wandella were a little too good on the weekend, big Callow a standout. A few of the fringe players were quite cocky in the last quarter making a few remarks which the Coach wouldn't be too wrapped with!! Kyle Gillingham looked like he tore his hamstring in a big way during the 2's which is bad luck for the Bombers.
Nully only had a couple out with last years b&f winner Scott Mathiske and Racer Hewitt to come back in, but the Bombers will take some stopping.

Yes Wandella were a little too good on the weekend, big Callow a standout. A few of the fringe players were quite cocky in the last quarter making a few remarks which the Coach wouldn't be too wrapped with!! Kyle Gillingham looked like he tore his hamstring in a big way during the 2's which is bad luck for the Bombers.
Nully only had a couple out with last years b&f winner Scott Mathiske and Racer Hewitt to come back in, but the Bombers will take some stopping.

What were you referring to there pie?

On Gillingham, last i heard he snapped the hamstring off the bone, wasn't limping too badly after the game though.. may be out for the season.

Too good players for nully to be included, Mick bott for Wandella will be handy when he is back, strengthens there midfield a bit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok guys, two weeks to go before the finals. Things are starting to get serious, interesting to see whether any opinions have changed from mid season....

Grandfinalists:
Premiership:
Team to watch in Finals:
Goal kicker:
League B&F:
Any club B&F?:
Rookie:

feel free to add others....

It's official, GF to be played at Q'took.

Knockin down the rooms n buildin some newy's b4 the GF Snibsy? Could be a wise move! Or ya's gunna have it like a junior carnival and set up a mini marquee's and have the players sit on hay bails? Congrats to Quamby tho, one of the best playin surfaces goin around

ok guys, two weeks to go before the finals. Things are starting to get serious, interesting to see whether any opinions have changed from mid season....

Grandfinalists: Wandella Murrabit
Premiership: Wandella
Team to watch in Finals: Nulliwill (under dogs..)
Goal kicker: Whitey from Macorna
League B&F: Scott Smith
Any club B&F?:
Rookie: Daniel Watts

feel free to add others....
what do you's think?

Grandfinalists:Appin and Rovers
Premiership:Appin
Team to watch in Finals: Lakes
Goal kicker: Justin Millard
League B&F: Scotty Dehne
Any club B&F?:Matt Buckow (Bub Giraffe) Quambatook
Rookie: Andrew (RottenAss) Absolam
any thoughts on that?

Any more news on the saints trying to secure Luke Livingston? News is that Kerang suggesting a trade: Vinnie Proud at the exchange of Livingston... any further news

Yes have heard this news Quambatook.:thumbsu: Would be an ideal trade for both clubs. Quamby need a big key forward and with Livingston would be certain to win the premiership. Kerang need a genral in the middle, and also kerang have plenty of players to block for him. Proud is the missing link in their team at the moment. Win/Win situation for both clubs.:D

Whats wrong Catter my friend, cat got your tounge or has your internet been disconnected? Not too many comments being posted lately. (Nullawils goen down in the 2's tomorow!)

Any more news on the saints trying to secure Luke Livingston? News is that Kerang suggesting a trade: Vinnie Proud at the exchange of Livingston... any further news
Yes have heard this news Quambatook.:thumbsu: Would be an ideal trade for both clubs. Quamby need a big key forward and with Livingston would be certain to win the premiership. Kerang need a genral in the middle, and also kerang have plenty of players to block for him. Proud is the missing link in their team at the moment. Win/Win situation for both clubs.:D

You Quambatook boys sure know how to talk a lot of S#%T. Come on be realistic, Im pretty sure there has been no talk between Quambatook and Kerang.:confused:

Yes Wandella were a little too good on the weekend, big Callow a standout. A few of the fringe players were quite cocky in the last quarter making a few remarks which the Coach wouldn't be too wrapped with!!
Wouldn't worry the murrabit coach, he was overherd on the weekend telling the boys the game was "in the bag" when heading into the rooms at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back