Expansion Good Friday Football is here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have no idea what you mean.
WHAT COULD Be more prime time than an afl game chanel 7 Has more than One channel

7 weren't going to move the appeal out of prime time for the football. It's probably been the biggest obstacle in actually scheduling this game, the AFL aren't concerned with offending bible thumpers, it's about what their broadcast partner wanted.

Problem is that cuts into prime time RCH appeal. That's when they bring out all the big gun celebrities.

Mid afternoon is perfect

I see what you did there. :D

So you're getting a pre-emptive whinge in just in case you f*** it up?

If Norf and the Dogs want to make a game of it it's theirs to lose.
Perceiving it as a safety net approach doesn't make it correct.

A successful game will be subjective and even a positive outcome could have rotations justified.

Another weak decision from the AFL. Too many fingers in too many pies.

About ****in time.

Bit of a dud fixture though, Dogs will probaly smash the Roos by 10+ goals.

Only problem I see in fixturing 2 low drawing clubs is it's sustainability over a period of 10 years. Roos never draw big and Bulldogs will draw a limited crowd. I think first year they will draw 45000 but year 2 might draw what these 2 teams usually average which is 25000-30000

I was talking to few people. Should be rotated possibly year 2 play St Kilda vs Geelong which we know will draw a crowd. For AFL to decide

I love my Victoria but even I'm starting to see why the interstate fans whinge so much. They have been dudded here. West Coast Vs Freo would've been a good game to have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two bob ew ;open church doors and have two of Australias greatest ever knobheads be the half time entertainment, we can punt on whose supporters go to sleep first ''
Upside hospital makes more money courtesy of peoples boredom, think how much more if north and carlton were the drawcards;mate;god still luvs ya all

The appeal has to be at prime time. It's when they make their most money.

Do you think they this will be a perminant slot or afl will trial more teams

Just find it odd AFL selecting a team that might finish top 4 to match up with Kangaroos that will most likely drop out of the 8. Both teams in different cycles as want the viewers at home to be entertained. Both teams are deserving but it's the sustainability that's questionable

Do you think they this will be a perminant slot or afl will trial more teams

Just find it odd AFL selecting a team that might finish top 4 to match up with Kangaroos that will most likely drop out of the 8. Both teams in different cycles as want the viewers at home to be entertained. Both teams are deserving but it's the sustainability that's questionable

They couldn't not give it to North to begin with, it'd be the biggest slap in the face to any smaller club hoping to create a marquee fixture if they got screwed on this one.

Yet despite them getting this game, some of their supporters will still find a way to sook. :rolleyes:

They couldn't not give it to Norf to begin with, it'd be the biggest slap in the face to any smaller club hoping to create a marquee fixture if they got screwed on this one.

Yet despite them getting this game, some of their supporters will still find a way to sook. :rolleyes:
Getting this game....

Ffs.

This is the Chris Yarran of enlistments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Expansion Good Friday Football is here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back