Review Good night season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Hinkley has got to go.... With every player who is not willing to fight and scrap.....

When I played football (country A grade) I 100% hated getting beaten by my opposition....I don't see that with us... We are weak and pathetic.... Who cares if we win Hinkley has our back... We just need to try....(not very harderer) and I'll get picked next week.

We are not port Adelaide. 🖕

You have to think he's starting to lose the players.
To come out after that prelim and say you'd change nothing then the club adds nothing to the list or coaches box in the off season.
Come back to preseason and learn that he actually meant he wouldn't change anything because we are running the same failed gameplan.
Why bother

Seven of the top eight fantasy scorers were Port, including all of the top four.

Won the disposal count by 70, clearances by 25, inside 50s by 12, lost by 64. Can’t wrap my head around it.

This is very unusual.

it really isnt. this is a hinkley coached team writ large without individual flashes of brilliance to save him

Quick fire plan to stop season going into free fall.

1) Extend Kens contract for another decade.
2) Make Todd Marshall Captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to think he's starting to lose the players.
To come out after that prelim and say you'd change nothing then the club adds nothing to the list or coaches box in the off season.
Come back to preseason and learn that he actually meant he wouldn't change anything because we are running the same failed gameplan.
Why bother
Tonight’s performance shows that the current coaching group and administrators have lost the players!

We've dominated the stat sheet and lost by a few points before but nothing like that. Thats the most extraordinary stat to result breakdown I can remember seeing. How can you dominate the ball like that and lose by 11 goals?

I'm just despondent. I'm in iso. I wish my tv was in iso in a different room. That was ******* shit. Only way to describe it.

We look lazy, unfit, disinterested and resigned to the fact we will be no good this year.

This last two weeks has been the worst forward line structure, movement, creativity in our history. Awful. Simply awful.

Rozee can't play next week. Needs to learn this sort of performance isn't acceptable. Marshall should be lucky if he ever plays again. Where has this swan dive from reasonable output to just simply not getting anywhere near it come from? Finlayson, yuck. Motlop, meh. Sinn tried up there.

Skinner looked every bit an SANFL player. Too slow. Hopefully he learns from that and gets up to the pace of the game next week. Jones has the Pittards at the moment. Good defensive moment followed up by shambolic disposal or decision making.

We had a bunch of individuals play well individually and the team as a whole absolutely stank.

Write the season off. We are bottom 4 material.
Try watching that shit while coughing your lungs out with COVID. The virus had me feeling drained these past three days but it was my football club that killed me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good night season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back