Good venue for watching a Sunday game - SE Melb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Arc1

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I want to watch the June 30 match vs Bears somewhere with a decent TV, beer and burgers - any suggestions SE Melb? Anywhere around Monash Uni or thereabouts is good, or a bit closer to Bayside. If anyone has suggestions, very grateful.

There are a couple of good Hawks orientated sports bars in Hawthorn I hear but I am assuming that's a bit far away for you. There's one called the Champions Bar grill in Clayton I think it is. Haven't been there myself though

I wouldn't be able to watch at your house because if the Bears scored first you'd declare the season over and pull the main fuse.

Thanks Stratt I will look it up.

I want to watch the June 30 match vs Bears somewhere with a decent TV, beer and burgers - any suggestions SE Melb? Anywhere around Monash Uni or thereabouts is good, or a bit closer to Bayside. If anyone has suggestions, very grateful.

The Vegas Room at Waverley Gardens is owned by Hawthorn fc, has a big screen, obviously very pro Hawks and is just down the road from Monash Uni.

I have watched games at the East Boundary Hotel, East Bentleigh and often go to the Sandringham Hotel to watch Foxtel games.
I don't normally eat much more than a bowl of wedges/chips (tight arse) so I cannot comment on the food. The beer is food and that is fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good venue for watching a Sunday game - SE Melb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back