Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emg: Troy Selwood, James Hawksley, Tom Rockliff
Always wondered about this, does this mean Selwood is 1st emergency...Hawksley 2nd... Rockliff 3rd, and if someone pulls out then Selwood is the first to come in? Or can they choose anyone?

Apologies in advance for sounding like a complete n00b, pretty sure they can select any of those three but just want to make sure.

They can select any of the three. Don't read anything into the order they are listed.

Or into the positions they are named, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellas, thoughts on how my team is travelling? I've used 3 more trades than i had originally planned but Barlow, Waters and Hille are now looking to be keepers so i've saved a couple of trades there. Thanks.

And yes i know i should've listened to u all about Hurn not being a great dt pick :eek:

Don't think that's going to be enough this year. Unless the leaders get struck by a few zeros. High 2100's would be enough?

Yeah agree scoring has gone to a new level again.

I dont think its because more points are being scored by players but more due to the fact there are plenty of good cheap options, who are mature aged, have discounts due to increase in injuries and the research done by more people as the DT world continues to grow year by year.

Yeah agree scoring has gone to a new level again.

I dont think its because more points are being scored by players but more due to the fact there are plenty of good cheap options, who are mature aged, have discounts due to increase in injuries and the research done by more people as the DT world continues to grow year by year.

2137 is going to be a good score this round with all of the outs. If you manage a score above 2100, you're going to leapfrog a lot of teams that will cop in some cases multiple zeroes. I agree with you there. Players like Barlow help, but last year had Broughton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back