Goulburn Valley FL - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it has been mentioned... but Mansfield have signed Nick Gieschen. Missed most of last year with a back injury, but is a terrific hard running midfielder. Has played VFL, WAFL, and SANFL footy, as well as a stint with East Ringwood in the EFL (still only 24). If he can get his body right, he will be a great pick up.

Finn, Ward, Hausler to Merrigum
Hanson,Turpin,Mouldy, and both Seamer boys to Gig
Casey to Wombats and thats all i can tell ya but i would say there is more to leave
singh is the worst bloke ever to be invoved in footy also the most gutless the sooner he is finished the better he has no mates out of footy so all he wil:thumbsdown:l have to do is stay home and talk to his wife

pretty good signing by united i would have thought WERE WATCHNG YOU. Are you not a fan or don't rate him as a player?

i would say he was an OK footballer if he kept his anger under check.
But is easily turned off his game.

The United Mooroopna clash will be a good one to watch.

pretty good signing by united i would have thought WERE WATCHNG YOU. Are you not a fan or don't rate him as a player?
mooroopna banned him from playing there and his dads the president????The united thirds players from last year would rather play against him than with him,a few might go else where

mooroopna banned him from playing there and his dads the president????The united thirds players from last year would rather play against him than with him,a few might go else where

I'm with you WERE WATCHING YOU. He's a shit bloke and I am surprised that united has gone down this path, must mean that they are not recruiting to well and have become a little desperate. He would fit in better at ardmona.

Any advice for a player coming out of retirement?
Maybe Puta had too many beers at the local!
No golf, are you running scared??

Advice would be pick a weaker league.

I had to pull down a shed at a blokes place. Lucky too as his chicken wings wouldnt lift the weight and he pissed and moaned about finishing late.
Not running scared from golf just dont want any excuses from you when you lose on handicap as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From waht i've been told his dad had no say in the end, it was down to the coaching staff! & obviously they'd pick bova as they're related!?

singh is the worst bloke ever to be invoved in footy also the most gutless the sooner he is finished the better he has no mates out of footy so all he wil:thumbsdown:l have to do is stay home and talk to his wife

man u have gone way to far talkin about a blokes misses, i dont blame him for playin for money the amount of shit that he cops when he walks out on the ground. why i am goin, why these blokes all leavin at the same time whats goin on at ky why do they always seem to loss a fair amount of players, something dont add up

man u have gone way to far talkin about a blokes misses, i dont blame him for playin for money the amount of shit that he cops when he walks out on the ground. why i am goin, why these blokes all leavin at the same time whats goin on at ky why do they always seem to loss a fair amount of players, something dont add up

Singh why are you refering to yourself in third person, you say you don't blame him for playing for coin then you say why are you going from ky. make up your mind who you are. why is it that when ever you leave a club it seems to always be the clubs fault and never the fact that they won't give you anymore money, usuallay the club wants you to take a paycut cause they realise that you aren't worth the money you get paid.
Ky took a gamble on you and now that the year is over i think they may be glad that you have left.

Singh why are you refering to yourself in third person, you say you don't blame him for playing for coin then you say why are you going from ky. make up your mind who you are. why is it that when ever you leave a club it seems to always be the clubs fault and never the fact that they won't give you anymore money, usuallay the club wants you to take a paycut cause they realise that you aren't worth the money you get paid.
Ky took a gamble on you and now that the year is over i think they may be glad that you have left.

I would doubt that WIthers would follow Singh to Eaglehawk as they both had a falling out at the end of lat season. SOmething to do deal Singh being too lazy to drive to the airport to pick Withers up.
But I have had that Eaglehawk did offer Withers 2500 a game

I would doubt that WIthers would follow Singh to Eaglehawk as they both had a falling out at the end of lat season. SOmething to do deal Singh being too lazy to drive to the airport to pick Withers up.
But I have had that Eaglehawk did offer Withers 2500 a game

Speaking with Afro on the weekend. Both Him and Withers are not heading to Eaglehawk. Withers is considering staying in Darwin to play for the NT Iin the QAFL next year though

VCFL_Media_award2008001-1.jpg

FM 98.5 VCFL Award - Best Match Day Coverage in Victoria for 2008

where the red head?? bozzleri was it?? he was the best caller of the lot??

Hot of the Press!!!!
Echuca FC about to release details of 5 big signings...maybe the boys (dohn't, murphy and Mr Mini mix) might be regretting leaving for nothing other than $$$$$.Echuca need these new signings but don't think those boys who have left would be welcomed back anyway.

If they were would be on standard terms!!!!!

PS...still a couple more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back