Gracious in victory

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Joel
Well, for St. Kilda supporters it has....pity they forgot there is a long way to go, yet.

Whats makes you say that!!! We know theres a long way to go and THE TEAM knows that aswell!!!

I think the saints will go top four this year but that doesnt mean we wont lose 3 maybe 4 on the trot!!!

I BET EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM (especially geelong supporters) 100 Bucks THEY WILL CALL US OVERHYPED AND PATHETIC AND STUPID FOR THINKING WE WOULD MAKE THE 8 if we lose to Geelong come the Round 1!!!!!!

The fact is StKilda is still getting things together and we will have glimpses of brillance then poor play but every week will become better and more consistent till we are champions!!

We know its early days BUT I bet YOU GUYS wont think so whehn StKilda Finnaly loses ONE GAME!!!

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Are you capable of posting without sniping or personal insults?

You prove my point exactly. You play the man not the ball, just like your hissy fit coach.

Go back to where you do your best work P&P, the wrestling board where fantasy and reality are deliberately blurred.

Your posting in the past 3 days, along with your contributions to this thread, show you up as a petty and sad little man who takes more glee from trolling the losing team, than you do from your own teams victory

Dont worry about what i post just, keep chanting your fanciful mantra.Fool.
You complain about being trolled, and personal insults, and resort to this.
Who started this thread mate?

Speaks for itself, now please at least attempt to enjoy the victory and talk your boys up (it was a good win), rather than yet more schoolyard level insults like the classic "Bummer Thompson".

You speak for yourself when you troll me, with this pathetic thread. So live with it loser.

I'm done.

typical handbagger, too hot in the kitchen and you run. Belly to the blowtorch, and you crumble. You are really a pathetic troll who has had his pants pulled down.

Go have a cry, you big sook.

If (and it's a big IF, I think the Cats will lose by +39.5) Geelong win in Rd.1, I trust that Joffaboy and the others will just go back to the "Well, we won the Wizard Cup, so who cares anyway?" line.

I think you'll be too good for us again, but geez, you're certainly setting yourself up for a fall.

As for aligning all Geelong supporters with Bomber Thompsons thoughts, that's just ridiculous. The majority of us are less than satisfied with his moves and results, and thus don't identify with him at all.

But go ahead, keep it up...
I'll just start thinking that all St.Kilda people are like one of your favourite sons, Robbie Muir (i.e charged with rape, assault, drink driving, assault, permanently unemployed etc etc)

This tarring with the same brush can be fun. Not. So just let it go.

You were the better side overall on the night, enjoy it. I wish it was us, but to be honest, I haven't lost too much sleep over it.

You have as much right to brag as 15 other teams at the moment, because Wiz Cup is OVER, the real stuff begins in a fortnight.

You have loads of potential, but that's all it is at this point in time. Just like you say you will win the real premiership, WB are pinning their hopes on Street, Richmond on Brown, Geelong on Haynes etc etc.
All they are at this stage are HOPES.

Best of luck for 2004.

Originally posted by Bobby Giovanni

I'll just start thinking that all St.Kilda people are like one of your favourite sons, Robbie Muir (i.e charged with rape, assault, drink driving, assault, permanently unemployed etc etc)

I was agreeing with all of your post until this bit, unnecesary and hypocritical considering your major favourite son is Gary Ablett snr.

Originally posted by The Fireman
I was agreeing with all of your post until this bit, unnecesary and hypocritical considering your major favourite son is Gary Ablett snr.

Well he's already been brought into the argument in a couple of threads by some imbeciles, so it is only fair that one of us return the favour.

Originally posted by Catman
Well he's already been brought into the argument in a couple of threads by some imbeciles, so it is only fair that one of us return the favour.

No it isn't fair on either. Gary Ablett shouldn't be brought into this argument, either should Robbie Muir.

The only Ablett that may be involved should be jnr, not senior.

WHICH WAS MY POINT!!

Just because Bomber says something doesn't mean I agree with it, or just because some young kid can't get over the loss doesn't mean I can't.

Joffaboy is tarring everyone with the one brush, and if that is the case:

Adelaide - all sleep with one anothers wives
Brisbane - all get investigated by Scotland Yard for rape
Carlton - all break into peoples houses
Collingwood - all pull off in their cars outside schools
Essendon - all top themselves
Fremantle - all sleep with each others sisters
Geelong - all take drugs with 19yo girls
Hawks - all have STD's
Kangaroos - all their wives sleep with team mates
Melbourne - all sleep with Fee Horne (not that far from truth ;) )
Power - all cross dressers who attack women in parks
Richmond - all drink drivers
St.Kilda - all charged with rape
Sydney - all gay
West Coast - all on steroids
Western Bulldogs - all useless

See what I mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHICH WAS MY POINT!!

Just because Bomber says something doesn't mean I agree with it, or just because some young kid can't get over the loss doesn't mean I can't.

Joffaboy is tarring everyone with the one brush, and if that is the case:

Adelaide - all sleep with one anothers wives
Brisbane - all get investigated by Scotland Yard for rape
Carlton - all break into peoples houses
Collingwood - all pull off in their cars outside schools
Essendon - all top themselves
Fremantle - all sleep with each others sisters
Geelong - all take drugs with 19yo girls
Hawks - all have STD's
Kangaroos - all their wives sleep with team mates
Melbourne - all sleep with Fee Horne (not that far from truth ;) )
Power - all cross dressers who attack women in parks
Richmond - all drink drivers
St.Kilda - all charged with rape
Sydney - all gay
West Coast - all on steroids

See what I mean?
Your point???
It's all true ;)

WHICH WAS MY POINT!!

See what I mean?

Gee, if we don't all sleep with one anothers wives; don't all get investigated by Scotland Yard for rape; don't all break into peoples houses; don't all pull off in their cars outside schools; don't all top themselves; don't all sleep with each others sisters; don't all take drugs with 19yo girls; don't all have STD's; don't all their wives sleep with team mates; don't all sleep with Fee Horne (not that far from truth); aren't all cross dressers who attack women in parks; aren't all drink drivers; aren't all charged with rape; aren't all gay or on steroids, then I suppose we are just boring.

So you think it's smart to go down that path Catman?

No I don't, but if people want to be nasty, then we can be just as nasty.

Don't bring it up in the first place and leave the argument to football related matters only.

Has there ever been more fuss by two minor teams and their success starved fans over an irrelevent practice match?

At this point in time, I have more respect for Carlton.

Originally posted by sainter
By the way, I think it's about time EvertonFC came out and declared his love for the Geelong Football Club.

Damn straight. Can't have it both ways Everton (three way actually with the Bullies). The fence is collapsing under your fat arse.

If (and it's a big IF, I think the Cats will lose by +39.5) Geelong win in Rd.1, I trust that Joffaboy and the others will just go back to the "Well, we won the Wizard Cup, so who cares anyway?" line.

Re point (a) - do you honestly think if we lose Round 1 that we will be saying "at least we won the Wizard Cup"? Why on earth would we say that? Seriously? You Geelong fans are strange.....

Re (b) - extremely childish and below the belt, but not unexpected from you rabble...... No comparison - Thompson is currently a paid employee of GFC who has been whinging in the press before and after the game in his capacity as a top Geelong official - therefore his statements and actions are those of the football club. Robbie is a poor misguided soul with no official affiliation with the Saints who is trying to get about his life but unfortunately keeps ending up in the paper. Two entirely different things. Seriously - I know this is only a message board and everything but I dare you to say something along those lines at the game in a couple of weeks and see what it's like drinking through a straw for a couple of months......

I'm a bit late coming in on this thread, but I have been thinking it over for a few days and posting in reason rather than anger.

Firstly, I wonder if Bomber Thompson realises what a disservice he has done Geelong with his obviously pre planned, but ill conceived comments on Aaron Hamill, who has to be one of the gutsiest and most committed players in the game. BTW Brenton Sanderson looked decidedly uncomfortable with having to support Bomber and said as much on Sunday when he said how much he admired Hamill as a player.

We all know why Bomber made these comments, but instead of giving his team an advantage, he put more pressure on them and raised the hackles of Saints players and supporters alike. Hence while Hamill was a bit subdued, other players took over that role, if somewhat too aggresively. I was proud of the measured and dignified resonses of both Grant Thomas and Hamill, take note Bomber

Bomber talked the talk, but his Cats were not able to walk the walk. Perhaps next time he will choose his words more carefully.

Originally posted by Harvey to Hayes
Re point (a) - do you honestly think if we lose Round 1 that we will be saying "at least we won the Wizard Cup"? Why on earth would we say that? Seriously? You Geelong fans are strange.....

Bobby Giovanni is an idiot, and cant read.

If he managed to get his sad @rsed whining Geelong blinkers off he would have read that if Geelong win round 1, I will be the first to congratulate them, unlike their poor pathetic excuse for fans.....ohh we won three qtrs (incorrect), ooohhh we deserve respect (for the way they played possibly, for their churlish behaviour before and after the game, absolutely not), oohh Guerra is a thug (forget Mooney and his sniping) ooohhh Hamill is a cheap shot mercant (thanks for the nine pointer Harley).

There will be no whining like an EH diff, no squelling like a stuck pig, no crying and gnashing of teeth, just a congratulations, and move on.

I wonder if Geelong are big enough to do that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gracious in victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back