Graham Polak. Recruit of the year so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
Another sensational game today and probably leading richmonds B&F or certainly in the top three. Has been a revelation for our backling this year with sensational hands.

Interested in others thoughts.

Yep, it's a toss up between him and Kent Kingsley, 1 & 2 in the voting i'm sure!!! huge wraps considering the great form of the Tiggers this season!!

Another sensational game today and probably leading richmonds B&F or certainly in the top three. Has been a revelation for our backling this year with sensational hands.

Interested in others thoughts.

One of the few things that have gone right for the Tiges this year. A massive recruit. Best mark in the league, reads the play well and has quick hands when handballing. Rapt to have him. Foley would be leading our B&F, but Polak would definately be in the top 3. Thanks Freo, you did owe us though considering we should of had Pavlich. ;)

GO TIGES!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polly must wonder what the hell he has done .

Hasn't played in a winning team yet and still allowed Scotty Thornton to out mark him and kick the lead taking goal.

The 'not playing in a winning team yet' is well pointed out but the 2nd point you bring up is pretty stupid. Not one of your smartest comments. Does it hurt that bad that Freo let him go?

GO TIGES!!!

Polly's main problem (as I see it) is his decision making. If his coach has worked out how to get him playing without using his brain just his ability then Richmond have themselves a winner.

The good thing is he is still young and he might not hit his peak until he about 26 or older. By that time he will be ready to come home.:)

Polly's main problem (as I see it) is his decision making. If his coach has worked out how to get him playing without using his brain just his ability then Richmond have themselves a winner.

The good thing is he is still young and he might not hit his peak until he about 26 or older. By that time he will be ready to come home.:)

He IS home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham Polak. Recruit of the year so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back