Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s called bushfire awareness training, pretty sure I know what a ******* bushfire looks like. Hope there is afternoon tea though.

MP’s training tomorrow:

Ooh see that hot red thing over there? No, that’s Isla Fisher. The BIG SCARY hot red thing. Yeah, that’s a bushfire

MP’s training tomorrow:

Ooh see that hot red thing over there? No, that’s Isla Fisher. The BIG SCARY hot red thing. Yeah, that’s a bushfire
The BIG SCARY hot red thing will always be Beau McCreery to me.

I have this horrible feeling that my retaliation will be on the amulet holder such has been the quality of my game
My suggestion would be picking someone in your faction just to be safe 🥰

He and Brayden Maynard are fast approaching Tarkyn Lockyer levels of adulation in my books.
I'll be sure to let Tarks know you said that. I don't know how he will recover from this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all about the dead pm now, although I’m at a bushfire meeting tomorrow do so wont be around as much
It's gonna be awkward when this is your first death ... and we need to talk and stuff ... and you still be here ...

Awkward George Costanza GIF

Not when I know of more important people to kill
Not sure if this is the kind of attitude they'll want from people at the bushfire meeting 😂

It's gonna be awkward when this is your first death ... and we need to talk and stuff ... and you still be here ...

Awkward George Costanza GIF
Would you like to know?

Not sure if this is the kind of attitude they'll want from people at the bushfire meeting 😂
As long as they don’t know I light the fires then it’s all good

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back