Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a villager and I’m pretty certain Tarks is the GF.

Beerfish and Dingster are also evil.

Probably dead this night phase but I reckon if Tarks hangs tomorrow you will find that head honcho.
Well this doesn’t seem suss at all 😂

Just for clarity.
There will be no hidden votes.
All votes last phase were in the thread.

All votes moving forward will be in the thread.

If a vote was made in advance via PM it will be placed in the thread and noted as such.

Dotting the i’s and crossing the T’s my friend.

Had a gut feel on you the whole game, we’ll see if I’m right shortly!
Incredibly unwise if you are a villager, but from this exchange it’s clear to me that you aren’t.

Are modkills for not voting still happening?

Asking for a friend...
No but I'd prefer you vot if you can.
We're about to move to the next day phase

N8
Night Eight Summary
The blood moon has begun to weaken.

You heard a single gun shot last night but no lightning was seen.

Leaving your house everyone left is still here.

It is now Day Eight

OK so we effectively have 8 villagers, 3 mafia.

BEaston - hunter
Beerfish - some dodgy votes, quick to respond despite saying no interest in the game. wolves likely seered as beta via IMS posts.
Chipmunk - claimed villager number early, votes between kurve would indicate likely village
DERO - absent all game. Strig voted for him d3, which would usually indicate not evil but strig played her role differently so unsure. I'm tending towards village.
Dingster - tending towards village, but unsure.
MC Bad Genius - tend to believe his story on late vote now that all wolves are gone, likely village
omgfridge - seered as good, likely village.
Pickitt - who knows.
RU_ - also seered as villager, based on number of roles alive at the time of seer probability is quite unlikely to be godfather.
Sante - seems village based on behavior so far.
Tarkyn_24 - had an evil read on tarkyn in the early game, and that hasn't gone away but it's not based on anything solid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so we effectively have 8 villagers, 3 mafia.

BEaston - hunter
Beerfish - some dodgy votes, quick to respond despite saying no interest in the game. wolves likely seered as beta via IMS posts.
Chipmunk - claimed villager number early, votes between kurve would indicate likely village
DERO - absent all game. Strig voted for him d3, which would usually indicate not evil but strig played her role differently so unsure. I'm tending towards village.
Dingster - tending towards village, but unsure.
MC Bad Genius - tend to believe his story on late vote now that all wolves are gone, likely village
omgfridge - seered as good, likely village.
Pickitt - who knows.
RU_ - also seered as villager, based on number of roles alive at the time of seer probability is quite unlikely to be godfather.
Sante - seems village based on behavior so far.
Tarkyn_24 - had an evil read on tarkyn in the early game, and that hasn't gone away but it's not based on anything solid
I’m your counterpart. I picked up what you were laying down days ago. Reckon that’s why RU is so desperate to get traction on me.

I’m probably dead when he cops the lynch today but I’m sure now he’s evil.

What's your feel on Ding?
Could go either way on him, but leaning dodgy. I tend to agree that the Chip intimidation seemed to be his style, but his vibe has been okay and he’s contributing so I’d rather keep him around.

There’s only two people that I trust entirely - you and Chip.

omg is confirmed good via mystic.

I don't know when RU was seered, but he was. there was chat about it
Re: fridge, 100%. Can’t be evil.

As for RU, if he seers as good then there’s got to be higher percentage alternatives. That said, pushing me the way he has set off alarm bells given how useful it is for me to be kept alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back