Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Itsmyshow now pointing at BEaston evil too? Its almost as if they have a seer at their disposal or something

Actually, I was pointing at Sante.

harry potter GIF

Itsmyshow
Cadsky
BEaston
rye
Pickitt

That's my thoughts (in order too).
I hadn't yet got a read on BEaston or Pickitt.

I just thought maybe Beerfish wasn't a villager, my bad on that if I was wrong.

Some people are just weird. What's a brother gunna do?
I am very weird, but the postings were a cause for a different vote I felt. I mean I am just a villager also, so I am trying to figure out the evils. I didn't want to hitch to a wagon that may have been wrong.

I am just an idiot, don't mind me. Though I never said for anyone to vote for you.

I also assumed that IMS was already done and dusted as lynched so might as well use my vote to test a theory. :p

What vibes you getting from Pickitt, I've not seen much of him so I couldnt say.

None so far. People keep saying he’s been active but I don’t think he’s even voted every day. Either way can be dealt with later. May get hinself modkilled.

None so far. People keep saying he’s been active but I don’t think he’s even voted every day. Either way can be dealt with later. May get hinself modkilled.
According to the thread count he's made just the 10 posts so far in the game, so not exactly overly active.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was active by his standards early. It is a low base.

According to the thread count he's made just the 10 posts so far in the game, so not exactly overly active.
If he doesn't vote by deadline he's modkilled.

Anyone suspect anything today was intimidaton? Based on their cleaverness perhaps this one is under the radar.

Can an intimidation be "vote for x person and keep going after them in the thread"?

Anyone suspect anything today was intimidaton? Based on their cleaverness perhaps this one is under the radar.

Can an intimidation be "vote for x person and keep going after them in the thread"?

I think its obvious that today was a multiple intimidation, this Gralin person is far too loose to be a mod. Allowing an intimidation on everyone to vote for me is just nasty.

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

Was someone with an avatar of Darth Vader and Voldemort complaining that people were being too mean to them just now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back