Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m absolutely not the sk. I’ll swear it, make a bet, whatever it takes. You’ve also conveniently left dank off your list.
Not conveniently.forgot!
And thanks.
I believe you.

Yeah if I was the SK I would have that tough choice. It's tricky cos you are younger than Gorrie. So mentally it's easy to think you'd be the younger mafia.
But I notice you've stepped up, talking more. So that makes me lean toward Horrie as the underling? But if you are SK, are you going for Barry Bran or Horrie?
Tricky indeed!
That reads like your asking us to choose or confirm your next hit.

Absolutely
I guess..just knew pie was evil..but actually pushed to change cos I wanted us to go for the underling so we can block. But if it worked last nite will work again! I still don't know if jmoo is SK or mafia. Anyone got a clue on it?

We can't do anything but block and protect. Let's not waste another nano second on if I'm SK. Rule it out ffs.
Then we can pool our energy together. I've decided to go with you and Dank being ok. We can't know for sure. Let's get on with it

We can't do anything but block and protect. Let's not waste another nano second on if I'm SK. Rule it out ffs.
Then we can pool our energy together. I've decided to go with you and Dank being ok. We can't know for sure. Let's get on with it
you sound exhausted! must be tough keeping up this facade huh?

Evil have done such a good job in this game - done all the hard work. They've lost 1 whole faction and half the other faction. They've been awesome. Village has been obliterated. I'm just waiting for the death knell.
It’s not over yet, strategic roleblock, missed kills from mafia and sk, doc protection the game is far from over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back