Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gralin how long is this phase?
same as yesterday, unless people would prefer an early end to the day to allow the night phase to be longer?

Mafia thought you were the SK yesterday and wanted you dead. MP was one of those who was edging towards that vote when it made more sense to vote for Pie who was outed mafia.

Surely you can start seeing it a bit clearer with only a handful of players left.
I don't know mp well enough but he sounded sincere when I asked him yesterday ( with my brutal technique)
You on the other hand are more than capable.

Then we revise? Talk about it?

Oh the possibilities.

Why are you defending him?
i will defend anyone you put up at this point, because i think you're trying to get anyone lynched to meet your wincon, we lynch mafia or village it's pretty much game over and sk wins

It definitely has. KT blocked him yesterday. No SK kill. The possibility is high.

You have probably had the worst reads in a game I have ever seen.
When I suggested jmoo was sk ( seversl times) yesterday. No one wanted to listen
Either you or MP are SK or Mafia.
You went off me as SK yesterday, which made me think you must be village at tje rime cos surely as SL it was in your interest to keep pressing for me in that role
Because we don't know, I suggest lynching Barry Ban or jmoo.

When I suggested jmoo was sk ( seversl times) yesterday. No one wanted to listen
Either you or MP are SK or Mafia.
You went off me as SK yesterday, which made me think you must be village at tje rime cos surely as SL it was in your interest to keep pressing for me in that role
Because we don't know, I suggest lynching Barry Ban or jmoo.
Dank defended you massively first... SK needs a couple of villagers alive for plausible deniability. Now hes trying to finger you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dank defended you massively first... SK needs a couple of villagers alive for plausible deniability. Now hes trying to finger you
So you are mafia then? Admit it and we can go for Dank. Deal?

Nope, that was pie.

I said you hadn't been convincing and I actually defended you when he said you had changed your posting style.

Facts not feelings please.
You said you tended to believe me and I wasn't acting like SK would.
Facts m'aam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back