Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I may have had a umm, couple of mis-steps with phrases this game.
But mp.
You are so quick to go there.
47 years old with the mind of a 20 year old, permanently stuck in the gutter

Jmoo right now...

Russell Hornsby GIF by BMF

i'm just wondering , how often an sk would have won being one of the highest post contributors in the game?
I guess he could be mafia too.. not like you can't pretend village from either role, and not acting like sk or mafia is a fantastic play. It has worked really well.

I guess he could be mafia too.. not like you can't pretend village from either role, and not acting like sk or mafia is a fantastic play. It has worked really well.
the fact that dank posts a player list with who he thinks is what, suggests to me he's been thinking about his win con and is also trying to visualise for us on who to vote for. he's planting seeds without even waiting for the doc and kt to come and tell us what they performed.

the fact that dank posts a player list with who he thinks is what, suggests to me he's been thinking about his win con and is also trying to visualise for us on who to vote for. he's planting seeds without even waiting for the doc and kt to come and tell us what they performed.
Well I don’t have a PM to think about these things in.

Funny when it’s usually evil who tag along with good roles, but right now it’s the opposite.

How many guesses are you guys gonna have at SK? Feel like getting it right or nah?

Well I don’t have a PM to think about these things in.

Funny when it’s usually evil who tag along with good roles, but right now it’s the opposite.

How many guesses are you guys gonna have at SK? Feel like getting it right or nah?
i have 6 guesses left at sk, i'm tempted to go lowest post count because it would be unheard of if you or mbr had this many posts as sk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who voted Horrie yesterday?

Who voted Horrie yesterday?
i was on pie then nothing suggested we could try and lynch horry so i switched to him to see if it got any traction, it didn't, not sure who else was on horry

I know.

But if it's 2/2 misses from 2/2 blocks then I would bet on that.
if he was underboss and was role blocked you would get no result, pie dies he's elevated to godfather , roleblock does nothing again. but you would know this wouldn't you, strange you haven't mentioned it as an option.

if he was underboss and was role blocked you would get no result, pie dies he's elevated to godfather , roleblock does nothing again. but you would know this wouldn't you, strange you haven't mentioned it as an option.
There's a reason I'm waiting for KT to appear before voting.

do you have a problem with me taking a calculated risk? Does jmoo being SK not work for you?

There's a reason I'm waiting for KT to appear before voting.

do you have a problem with me taking a calculated risk? Does jmoo being SK not work for you?
he could very well be sk, i have him more likely as mafia.

Perhaps it is Barry. Perhaps MP and Jmoo don't like my line of thinking.
i have no issue with your thinking, we need everyone posting their thoughts to get the best result for village win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back