Mod. Notice Grand Final Ballot (now includes info in the OP on ticket swaps, etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back sections are dearer as they are under cover. My seat on level two is front row and is actually cheaper than seats behind it, as the first few rows are not under cover.

Back sections are dearer as they are under cover. My seat on level two is front row and is actually cheaper than seats behind it, as the first few rows are not under cover.

I'm happy to be in e rain and closer.
If anyone want to swap for a seat way, way, way up the back of the AFL members on the wing (Q17) please let me know.

Gday, got 1 ticket M33 Ponsford (in the open), trying to get an extra ticket for my wife, looking to swap for 2 (don't care where) & pay difference for 2nd ticket. If you have a spare & want to get closer to ground level let me know. Cheers

Posting again for any swap interest.

I have - Category 7, Gate 4 Entry, Bay Q6, Row Y, Upper Deck, Adult ticket $180.
I would like to swap for - Standing Room, Gate 6 or 7 entry, Bays M15-M27, Adult Ticket $150.

Please PM me if keen.

Cheers,
Nick

Hey guys,

Silly question here - hoping you can help.
Seats on Level 4 ... does it start with single letters going up to double letters or the other way around?

E.g. is GG lower than G?

Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any AFL members going to the GF should try to get pulled up by the inspectors to allow those illegally entering to get by free.

It's a small price to pay

Got pulled up by the inspector today. Walked really slow, made eye contact and stood next to him and we wasted 10 mins showing our cards and ID. 50+ people went through whilst I sacrificed myself

Can confirm that yes you can upgrade a concession grand final ticket for an adult one. They just ask your name, refund the concession price and then charge adult price. Easy as. Might come in handy next year..

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Got pulled up by the inspector today. Walked really slow, made eye contact and stood next to him and we wasted 10 mins showing our cards and ID. 50+ people went through whilst I sacrificed myself

Good man. My brother who had a gate 4 entry was able to slip into where we were in AFL Members while someone was having a long discussion with the checkers!

Good man. My brother who had a gate 4 entry was able to slip into where we were in AFL Members while someone was having a long discussion with the checkers!

The guy thought he had someone...and wrong he was. I made a direct line to him and he asked me. People walking away from him to the right were fine. Keep your nut down in future ;)

The guy thought he had someone...and wrong he was. I made a direct line to him and he asked me. People walking away from him to the right were fine. Keep your nut down in future ;)

Pretty sure I'm going to swap to AFL for 2014 (with club support and probably upgrade) so I might not have to worry. Jeeze the atmosphere in M22 was great.

M33 was electric! Right behind the cheer squad! Couldn't hear the siren at the end of any quarter!

Congrats Hawks! What a great day!! Can't wait for my boys to be back there!

Enjoy the celebrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back